Sick

"Good luck, angel. Give it your best for the last paper." Jungkook said as he placed a kiss on the boy's head. Both the boys were in jungkook's car, a little distance away from school. Jungkook wanted to drop the boy off since it was the last paper and the boy was very sick.

"Achoo!" Taehyung sneezed loudly. "I'm going to- achoo! mess up the paper, kookie!"

"No, baby, you won't. I know it's difficult writing a paper with a cold like this, but I know you'll do well, hmm." Jungkook cooed as the boy wiped his nose with the back of his hand.

"Use a tissue, bub. Here." Jungkook said as he passed the tissue box to the little one.

"Wanna sleep, kookie." Taehyung whined as he used multiple tissues for his red nose.

"Just a little longer, princess. Come here." Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore looking at the boy, he put his seat back as he brought the younger into his lap. (The window is tinted dont worry)

"Achoo!" Taehyung sneezed again as he cuddled into jungkook.

"Bless you." Jungkook said as he adjusted the boy's jacket, making it tighter around him. "Baby, just two hours and you'll be free. After the exam I'll take you home and we can get you in bed, and I'll make you some soup too,hmm. Would my kitten like that?"

Jungkook had already spoken to Mrs. Kim and she was more than pleased for Taehyung to go home with jungkook. The boy was working very hard during the exam season and his mom was wanted him to finally have some peace.

"Hot chocolate pwease?" Tae mumbled as he looked at jungkook with puppy eyes, making jungkook involuntarily nod.

"Anything you want, bubba. Ahhh I think you have a fever too. I told you you to not stay out after school with jimin, didnt I? It was snowing the day before, sweet, and you were not wearing any thick jackets. Even after I offered to drop both of you home, you were being naughty because you wanted to walk through the snow. This is why we must listen to kookie, look who is sick now." Jungkook lightly scolded, not noticing the boy getting teary eyed.

"Sowwy kookie~" Tae said as his lower lip wobbled, being a little too sensitive since he was sick.

"No no, dont cry, baby. You are forgiven. I just worry about you, hmm, it is what I am best at." Jungkook laughed, as he held the boy's face in his hand, kissing his red nose. Right then the boy sneezed again, making jungkook chuckle.

"No kiss nose." Taehyung shook his head as he sneezed again.

"Okay okay, kookie won't kiss your button nose again." Jungkook said as he booped the nose instead, making the boy sneeze again.

"Kookie!" Taehyung glared at the naughty elder who wouldn't leave his nose alone. Tae covered his nose with his hands, protecting it from being touched again.

"I can't help it, sorry, lovely." Jungkook laughed as he watched the boy cutely glare at him.

After finally convincing the boy that he is going to ace his paper, and bribing him with hot chocolate and marshmallows, Tae exited the car first. He walked the little distance to school, while jungkook drove his car to the school parking lot.

...

The exam ended after 2 hours, making all students finally embrace freedom. As soon as the papers were submitted, most students rushed out to meet up with their friends. Jimin and Tae were in different exam halls, so when the paper ended, they both met each other in the corridor. Taehyung was now sneezing more than earlier.

"You've gone all red, Tae." Jimin said, feeling bad for his best friend. "Should I call Mr. Jeon?"

"Pwease." Taehyung only nodded before coughing into his gloves. Jimin was quick to call Mr. Jeon, hoping the man was not busy.