Toy car

Jungkook buckled Taehyung in the passenger seat. The boy grinning widely at the man, he was just so happy to be with Jeon. They had waited until most people left school to finally exit. Taehyung was pouty when Jungkook told him they can't hold hands until they're out. The elder had to take precautions. The little boy only agreed because Jungkook promised to hold his hand throughout the drive home.

"What you smiling for, precious?" Jungkook chuckled, driving out of the school premises.

"I-I like it when you and I are t-together." Taehyung said, cheeks going red on the confession.

Jungkook briefly looked at the boy, feeling his stomach do flips. He brought their intiwined hands to his lips and kissed Tae's hand.

"I like it very much too, baby. I understand how wrong this is, but I can't help myself. You make me weak." Jungkook sighed.

"Wrong?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side, in confusion. This is the second time he's hearing his relationship with Mr. Jeon being called wrong. Jimin kept saying of how it's wrong but he wouldn't wish anyone better for Tae. What is wrong, Taehyung thought to himself.

"Umm..nothing to worry about. I promise it's all okay, bub. It's just that.." jungkook couldn't keep the boy in dark, it's better if he explains before something goes wrong. "What we are right now, might not be accepted by many people. You're my student, just a little boy, people would blame me for taking advantage of you. They don't-"

Taehyung was quick to cut him off, "Why?! Im not a little boy! And you are so sweet and nice! You wouldn't take advantage of me. Why do they assume??"

"It's just how things work I guess, bear. People are always quick to judge if something doesn't go the way they are used to. They could potentially cause me trouble, I'm not worried about that though. I only get scared thinking how I won't be there for you when you'll need me. So that's why, we need to be careful, atleast until you're out of school next year. Okay, baby?" Jungkook asked, stopping the car at the red signal.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung mumbled, "Why do they care about something between us? Why they not understand that we happy?"

"I wish I knew that..." Jungkook sighed, his boy was too precious to fathom how cruel the world is. Jungkook makes a promise to protect this angel as long as he's given a chance to.

Seeing how the mood had dropped, jungkook decided to change the topic, "Come on now, baby. Let's not talk worry about a problem that we might potentially never even face. I like you, you like me and that's what matters. You do like me though, right princess?" He asked teasingly, just to see Tae blush.

"I like..I like you." Taehyung said, covering his cheeks afterwards.

"You do? How do I know that's true, hmm?" Jungkook smirked, eyes on the road.

"It true! Really!" Taehyung nodded his head fast, trying to convince the elder.

"Ummm...I don't know, baby, doesn't seem very honest."

Taehyung pouted, not understanding what to do to make Jungkook understand he truly likes him. He didn't realise how the teacher was only joking. Thinking hard, something finally clicked.

"I only give kisses to people I like, daddy." Taehyung said, before boldly going over the partition and kissing Jungkook on his cheek.

The man was stunned, not expecting his baby to be so brave, "Oh I-umm"
Whats wong with me, I'm stuttering over a 17 year old tiny boy kissing me?? Jungkook thought. His face getting a little flushed too, knee bouncing.

Taehyung could only giggle at the man, "Daddy is shy"

"Indeed, baby. You don't understand what you're doing to me," Jungkook breathed out, with a tired laugh.