Approval

Namjoon and Jin had left just some time before leaving Jungkook with a giggling Taehyung all to himself. He wasn't complaining. Taehyung's mom had texted him saying she'll be there in an hour.

"Baby, your mom will be here soon, Okay?" Jungkook said to Tae who was on his lap, busy playing with the buttons on the elder's shirt.

"Okiee.." Taehyung hugged the man, laying his head on his shoulder. Taehyung loved his mom, don't get him wrong, but he was sad he'll be leaving Mr. Jeon. It was Friday today, that means two days of not seeing the elder! Taehyung subconsciously pouted at his own thoughts.

Jungkook was quick to notice, "Why so sad, princess?" He asked, rubbing Tae's cute little tummy.

"No wanna leave you. Me missed you so much." Taehyung admitted shyly. The previous week was horrible, he was so happy to be back together.

"Awwwh, bub. I missed you too. I hated seeing you so close yet so far. I'm sorry all of that happened, sweetheart. Do you forgive me now?" Jungkook said. His heart ached just thinking about being like that again. The younger meant too much to him, he can't help but be addicted to him.

"TaeTae forgive. I thought you hated me, so I didn't want to trouble you again." Taehyung said, getting a gasp in return.

Jungkook tightened his arms around Taehyung, "Baby, never think that! Ill never hate you. What I did was only because this, whatever this is, could hurt both of us. I'm sorry I made you feel like that. My poor doll." Jungkook ran his through Tae's soft hair.

"It okay..." Taehyung said softly, just cuddling into his teacher.

"Thank you, angel. Why don't you try sleeping for a bit? The nap earlier wasn't long enough." Jungkook asked, patting the younger's cheek.

"No sweepy! Wanna talk!" Taehyung bounced, trying to fight off all tiredness. He didn't want to waste any time with the teacher.

Jungkook could only laugh at the silly boy. "Okay okay, let's talk. What you wanna talk about, baby?"

"Ummm...we pway 21 questions??" Taehyung asked, hopefully. He really wanted to get to know Mr. Jeon more.

"Good idea, I'll start." Jungkook bounced the little on his knees as he thought of a question. "What's your favourite colour, bub?" Jungkook started off easy, he knew the boy was in a younger mindset right now.

"Puwple! My turn. What your favouwite animal?" Taehyung asked, cutely.

"Dogs, obviously. Good question, little one. What do you like the best to eat?" Jungkook said, quickly adding, "No chocolate, baby"

Taehyung pouted at that but answered, "Pasta, mummy always make pasta for Tae." Jungkook made a mental note for future references

"Who your favouwite student?" Taehyung asked, grinning so bright.

"Ahhh, cocky, are we? You know who that is, princess. A certain little boy who is currently being very cheeky." Jungkook poked Taehyung's tummy, causing the boy to immediately pull away, giggling.

"Sowwy sowwy." Taehyung laughed.

"What does Taehyungie want to be when he grows up?" Jungkook questioned for his turn, once the boy had stopped giggling.

"I want to be Sexy Porn star!" Taehyung exclaimed happily, causing jungkook to choke on his spit.

"WHAT???!!!" Jungkook couldn't believe this. How does this innocent bean know something like that?? "What do you mean baby?? Who taught you do that?!"

Taehyung didn't understand what was wrong with his answer, "Umm learn in music class. Everyone learn piano, but I learn saxoporn."

Finally joining the pieces, understanding the mispronunciation, "OH! Saxophone! Baby, you gave me a jumpscare there. My god. It's saxophone star." Jungkook let out a breath of relieve as he chuckled at Tae's confused expression.