Results

*time skip to day of results*

"Tae! When do we need to reach? Should I get ready?" Mrs. Kim shouted from downstairs. Her son was in his room, screaming into a pillow. There was no use of talking to him. "I should just call jungkook now."

She sighed as she called the teacher, it went to voice-mail after several rings. He must be busy, she thought. She tried another time, just because. Luckily, this time jungkook answered.

"Hello? Yes, Mrs. Kim?" Jungkook asked, as soon as he picked up. He was busy reading through the list of students, in his class. As a teacher, he had a lot of jobs today. The parents and students would start arriving anytime soon now, to collect their report cards.

"Jungkook, you better speak to Taehyung. He has not left his room since last night." Mrs. Kim explained, making jungkook worry.

"Awwh my baby. Is he still worried about results?" Jungkook asked.

"Very much so. Call him, please. And what time do we need to reach there?"

"Around 2 will be fine. I'll call Tae right away, don't worry. See yall." Jungkook bid farewell and so did Mrs. Kim. Now the teacher called his little one. Taehyung answered on the very first ring, as if he was waiting for this.

"Kookie, I think I have failed all my subjects!" Taehyung exclaimed before a hello.

"Bubba, that's not true. We spoke about this, didn't we? I am sure you've done well on all the subjects, angel. Don't you trust your kookie?" Jungkook asked, getting a small reply in return.

"Trust you, kookie. But I don't want to see my marks, what if mummy is disappointed?" Taehyung said. The boy was always worried he wasn't good enough of a son. Obviously, Mrs. Kim would never agree to that. She loved her little Tae, and he was more than what she could ask for.

"Your mom loves you, bear. She's going to be proud of you no matter what. You know she called me just now, because she's worried for you. It's going to be all okay, princess." Jungkook consoled.

"But what if-" Taehyung started but jungkook cut him off.

"No what if's. You're going to see a good result today. If incase anything messes up, I'll be there for you, I promise." Jungkook said, making Taehyung nod, even though the elder couldn't see him.
"I need my litte TaeTae to be a strong boy today, do you think you can do that?"

"Uhh huh. I try, TaeTae good boy." Taehyung mumbled, he knew he had to do it somehow.

"TaeTae best boy. Now kookie has to get back to work. I'll see you soon, hmm? And I promise we will celebrate later today." Jungkook said, making Tae finally smile.

"Pizza?" The little boy cutely requested.

"Anything you want, doll. Now go get ready, your mom is waiting. I lo-I'll see you." Jungkook stuttered.

"Okiee dokiee. See you, kookie. Buhh byee."

...

Both the son and mother duo walked to the school hallways. There were many students with their parents also shuffling in and out of classrooms. Tae was getting nervous with every minute, all negative thoughts going through his mind. Mrs. Kim already gave him the pep talk saying, "I love you regardless, and no matter what your marks say, I won't be upset." The sweet words did calm him down a little but he was back to square one when he entered the classroom.

He went to the table where his history teacher was sitting, the teacher in charge of his group. Mrs. Kim took the seat in the back, patiently waiting for her son.