Sleepover

"Can I be little, pwease daddy?"

As soon as jungkook heard those words, the biggest smile broke out on his face.

"Oh my baby. Of course you can be little, bub." Jungkook left multiple kisses on the boy's face making the younger giggle.

"Tickles daddy." Taehyung tried to push Jungkook's face away.

"Daddy can't help it, baby. I want to just eat you up." Jungkook cuddled the boy so close, as if someone is going to steal him away. He felt so responsible at the moment, he never wanted to break this trust.

"No eat TaeTae, me give you choco instwead!" Taehyung dug his pockets that had two small candies.

Jungkook let out an audible coo as he said, "How can you get more adorable than this? I don't want chocolate, bear. You can have it. Daddy was only joking."

Taehyung only giggled again as he proceeded to eat the chocolate himself. He ate with a pout and Jungkook was finding it hard to breathe.

"Daddy? Can I wear my onesie? This itchy." Tae pointed to his jeans, even itching his thigh for emphasis.

"Ahhh that's no good. Let's get you changed, sweetheart." Jungkook picked up the boy and walked to the wardrobe. On opening it, jungkook was amazed at how colourful all the clothes were. His wardrobe on the other hand was literally just black and white tees, with a few formal shirts for school.

"Where are the onesies kept, princess?" Jungkook asked the boy who was lying on his shoulder.

"There, in that box." Taehyung pointed at the box on the top shelf. Jungkook was a little confused why specifically the onesies were in the box but his doubts were cleared when he saw all the contents. It was a box for little Tae. There were pacifiers, bottles, onesies and even Barbie dolls in it.

But now seeing how the box was somewhat hidden, jungkook got a question.

"Angel? Does your mom know you're little?" Jungkook asked the boy who was now sucking his forefinger.

"Umm no daddy. It's TaeTae secwet." Taehyung answered, looking with sad Bambi eyes.

"Ohh okayy. That's okay, baby. How about we dress you up all comfy and then I'll figure this out." Jungkook said. He didn't want to ask Tae to come out of little space. He's done that too many times now. He deserves to be little and carefree. Jungkook was going to figure this out, no matter what.

He then laid down Taehyung on the bed as he proceeded to grab a onesie, just before undressing the boy he asked, "Are you comfortable with me changing you, precious? I can leave if you want, anything you say."

"No daddy! Want you to change me, pwease." Tae blushed a little as he said so. This was the first time he was being taken care of, it felt wonderful.

"Okay, darling. Such a good boy for using his manners, hmm." Jungkook praised as he undressed the boy carefully. He kept talking to the little one also making funny faces so as to distract him. Tae would easily get shy, and as adorable as that is, jungkook didn't want the boy to refrain from asking for anything.

"All done, sweetheart. You look so pretty, my baby tiger." The onesie was a tiger print one. "Come here." Jungkook picked up the boy and placed him on his hip, one hand supporting his butt.

"Tiger not cute, silly. Tiger go rawwrrr." Taehyung growled with his hands raised like claws, sounding like a little kitten.

"Oops, my bad, such a scary a little tiger." Jungkook cooed, contradicting the scary part.

Just as Jungkook was going to sit down on the chair by the window, he saw the surprise he had bought for his angel.

"Baby, do you remember daddy saying he bought a surprise for you?" Jungkook rubbed the boy's tummy.