Not on my watch

Jungkook was sitting in his car, outside his baby's house, for the past 30 minutes. To anyone who didn't know better would definitely think he is stalking the Kim household. But all of this was simply for one question, "Park Bogum or Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook wanted to go inside but he didn't know how to explain his visit. He was well aware he was acting like a 8 year old but could you blame him? His one and only favorite student had oh so casually announced he "loved" another maths teacher.

"I can't believe my Tae would do this." Jungkook spoke to himself, shaking his head, "After all we've been through, this is what he has to say?" Jungkook went off dramatically.

What he didn't know was the fact that Mrs. Kim has already seen him through the window and asked Taehyung to go check out. So there the little boy was, knocking on Jungkook's side of window.

"Kookie? What are you doing here?" Tae asked as he knocked, startling Jungkook out of his thoughts.

"Shit, baby-I-" How am I supposed to explain?

Rolling down the window, jungkook tried to act calm, "Hey there, bub, didnt expect seeing you here."

"Huh? You're outside my house, kookie." Taehyung giggled, making jungkook laugh awkwardly too, "You're coming in, right? You want to eat dinner?"

"No, I shouldn't, angel-"

"Pleaseeee, kookie, I didn't see you all day, I miss you." Taehyung whined.

Did you miss me? You seemed perfectly content with that maths teacher of yours. Jungkook thought bitterly.

"Come on, why you thinking so much?" Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms.

"Okay okay, I'm coming in." Jungkook sighed as he made his way out of the car, locking it behind him.

Tae happily held the elders arm with both his hands and they walked to the house. Mrs. Kim was already standing with the door open.

"School night, jungkook, you know the rules." Mrs. Kim shook her head in disappointment. Jungkook looked down, not knowing how to respond. Mrs. Kim has already told him he is not allowed to schedule things at school nights, because Tae gets too hyper and refuses to sleep when jungkook leaves.

"I'm sorry, I just-" Jungkook began but Tae cut him off, "Mummy, it's because we haven't seen each other all day. Pweaseeeee."

Mrs. Kim couldnt take being angry at the cute couple, "Okay okay, I'll make this time an exception."

"Thank you, mummy." Tae kissed his mother's cheeks, jungkook mumbling a small thank you as well.

"Come on, come on, I have so much to tell you about my first day, kookie." Taehyung said as he pulled on jungkooks hand to take him upstairs. Hearing those words jungkook froze, he knew what that meant.

I can't possibly hear more about that idiot.

When they reached Tae's room, the little made jungkook sit on the bed and then didnt hesistate to place himself in the elders lap. He missed his warmth terribly, can you even blame him?

Now jungkook would be lying if he said he was still upset with his baby. How could someone be mad at this cutie? He is my smol little angel, I should just forgive him. Jungkooks thoughts flowed.

He wrapped his arms around Tae's tiny waist and pulled him closer. "My bubba." He breathed in Tae's scent. He smelled like strawberries and cream, it was already soothing Jungkook's nerves. He didnt have anymore complains, all was okay.