Detention

Jimin and Taehyung were in their history class, jotting down notes with a lot of concentration. There was a test coming up, and the teacher had given instructions on how questions would be directly added from what he is teaching in this lecture.

In the middle of writing important dates of historical events, Taehyung felt someone kicking his foot from the back. He ignored it for the first three kicks, but then turned on the next one.

He looked at the boy sitting behind him, jaebum. He wasn't Tae's friend per say but they would occasionally talk about studies.

"What?" Taehyung whisper shouted, he wouldn't normally be annoyed but this was an important lecture!

"Can I borrow a pen? Mine isn't working anymore." Jaebum smiled.

"Ohh, yeah sure." Taehyung quickly pulled out his extra pen from his bag and handed it over.

"Thanks." Jaebum said, getting a quick smile in return. Taehyung was back to writing down.

Only a minute or two had passed before Jaebum tapped his back, again. Taehyung turned to him, even disturbing jimin.

"Yes?" Taehyung said, eyebrows furrowed in slight annoyance.

"Can I get your notebook after class? I don't feel like writing anymore. Here's your pen." Jaebum handed him the pen. Okay, what was this? Taehyung thought to himself.

"Couldn't you wait to tell me this after class?" Taehyung muttered, taking the pen harshly. Jimin briefly looked at his friend and patted his thigh.

"Just focus on the professor, Tae." Jimin said, he knew how annoyed Taehyung would get when someone disturbed him studying.

Tae nodded and taking a deep breath tried to absorb all the information that was being said by his middle aged professor.

Sadly, Jaebum was not planning to get off his back any time soon.

"Do you really think this is what will come in the test?" The boy said, leaning over his desk to get to Taehyung.

"I don't know, Jaebum. But we have to follow what's told." Taehyung said, huffing at the end.

"I guess. By the way, are you free after school? I know this really-" Jaebum was cut off by Jimin.

"Hey! Stob it. Can't you see you're disturbing us? You don't want to write? That's fine. Just leave us alone for now." Jimin angrily spoke. Angry jimin was scary. Taehyung felt a little bad for Jaebum who looked like a kicked puppy now. But he couldn't deny he was happy jimin stood up for both of them.

"Geez. Sorry." Jaebum said, sitting back in his seat. Tae looked back at him for a second, giving him an apologetic smile.

Finally when both jimin and Tae thought Jaebum wouldn't annoy them anymore they were proved wrong.

"Okay but on a serious note, are you two dating?"

That was the final straw. Jimin banged his book down, accidently creating a louder noise than intended.

Now the teacher looked their way, saying, "You three, I've been seeing y'all mumbling all through out this lecture. I thought I would just ignore it for the benefit of us all. But enough. Jimin, Jaebum and Taehyung, y'all are getting detention after class." The teacher left no room for arguments.

Taehyung internally groaned, jimin was still very pissed and Jaebum was just...well he was scared jimin would kill him with a pen.

Once the lecture was done, the three boys walked to the classroom specifically assigned for detention.