Charm

Jungkook was asleep with his arms wrapped tightly around Taehyung as they spooned, when he felt someone poking his cheek.

"Jennie! Don't disturb them!" Came a loud whisper, which jungkook assumed was his mom. He didn't want to wake up but the fingers didn't stop.

He finally squinted his eyes open to his little sister peering at him.

"He's awake, mummy." She exclaimed, going to the kitchen where her mom had previously walked into.

Jungkook just sighed, looking down at Taehyung who was tucked into his chest. He looked deep asleep. Jungkook was grateful that Jennie had poked him instead. He careful got up not disturbing his baby. His back was slightly aching as he slept in an uncomfortable position.

With a final look at Taehyung and a small kiss to his forehead he went to the kitchen.

"Sorry she woke you up." Mrs. Jeon said as she saw her son rubbing his eyes.

"No, I was going to wake up anyway. I have some papers to check." Jungkook said looking at the watch. It was 6:00 pm, he should probably start with his work.

"Okay, I'm starting with dinner. Is Taehyung still sleeping?" She asked.

"I'll wake him up!" Jennie was about to dash outside but was stopped as jungkook picked her up.

"Uhh Huh, missy. You're not waking him up. Let him sleep, okay?" Jungkook looked at the little girl in his arms.

"Okiee..." She pouted, and wiggled to be set down.

"Also, mum, could you make the food a little less spicy today?" Jungkook requested not wanting his baby to hurt anymore.

"Less spicy? Are you sick, son?" Mrs. Jeon looked at him confused.

"I'm good" jungkook laughed, "It's actually Tae. He couldn't handle the spice, tiny one got his tongue blistered. He didn't tell you because he thought you'd be upset." He explained.

"Ohh no! I was wondering why he drank two glasses of water during lunch. I feel terrible that I didn't do anything. Don't worry, I'll make something mild for him." She reassured.

"Thanks, mum. I'll be outside if you need me." Jungkook said as he walked out to the living room.

He sat down with his work bag on the chair beside the sofa Tae was sleeping on.

30 minutes in, he was silently checking the papers when he heard a whine from the little one. He didn't make a move and let Tae wake up on his own.

Sure enough, after stretching a little the boy finally opened his eyes, sitting up too. Jungkook had to hold back his coo looking at the baby. His hair was sticking out in all directions and his cheeks looked more full than they already are, his eyes were barely open.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Jungkook chuckled, not able to resist having the boy in his arms. So like the weak man he is, he kept his work down and went to sit on the sofa.

Taehyung immediately cuddled to the man, mumbling, "What time is it??"

"It's 6:30 baby." Jungkook replied, moving strands of hair from the boy's face. "Did you sleep well, bear?"

"Yeahh, but my neck hurts." Tae pouted. He tried to get closer to Jungkook than he already was. The older only laughed at the boy's antics, figuring the little one was clingy from just having woken up. He picked up up the boy placing him on his lap.

"Same here, sleeping on the sofa was not my best idea." Jungkook massaged the boy's neck and shoulders, getting a satisfied hum in return.

"Kookie?" Tae started, looking at the man innocently. His voice so deep, having just woken up.