Evil little

Three days later, Taehyung was back to being the bubbly boy he is. His cold had gone and he was all ready to go over to Jungkook's again.

"You met him three days ago, you act as if you haven't seen him in years." Mrs. Kim laughed, seeing her son bouncing off the walls with excitement.

"It's kookie!" Taehyung replied, as if that was enough explanation. But maybe it was because Mrs. Kim nodded in understanding.

"Okay now remember, I will be at my office till 9, so I wont reach till 10, so please inform jungkook to drop you off." Mrs. Kim instructed but the boy just nodded, too engrossed in fixing his hair.

"Never mind, I'll just text him myself." Mrs. Kim sighed as she left the boy by himself to get ready.

15 minutes later,Tae received a message from jungkook saying he's outside in the car.

"Mummy! Kookie is here! Buhh byeee!" Taehyung shouted out as he picked up his bag and rushed outside. Mrs. Kim didnt even have a chance to exit the kitchen before she could hear the door closing.

"My son is a goner, ahhh." Mrs. Kim laughed, looking at the closed door.

Meanwhile outside, Taehyung happily walked towards Jungkook's car. He pouted slightly when he couldnt see his kookie, because of black tinted windows. Just as he approached the car, he opened the passenger door.

"Hi baby." Jungkook breathed out, looking at his angel.

"Kookie!" Taheyung grinned his boxy grin, making jungkook's stomach flip. The boy entered the car, hugging jungkook first.

"You look beautiful, bub. You always look so cuddly in a dungree." Jungkook complimented, making Tae giggle and say a thank you.

They started the drive, with Taehyung talking about how he was very sick but then he took all his medicines and now he is all good. Jungkook gave the boy all his attention, nodding along and passing feedback whenever required.

But then jungkook had to ask something, so he interrupted the baby.
"Princess, I have something to ask."

"Hmm?" Taehyung smiled, pulling his legs apple sauce type on the seat.

"I know I said today was going to be Kookie Tae day, but umm," Jungkook started but his words made Tae look at him sadly, so he quickly went, "No no, sugar, we are still going to have each other all day. It is just that one of my friend, Rin, wants me to babysit his younger brother. His brother is 19, but he is a little too. Rin has to go to work but he cant leave his brother in little space at home. So he is going to drop him over to mine, just for a few hours. Is that okay?"

"Ohh.." Taehyung understood jungkook was only helping a friend in need. No matter how sad he was that his plans of being with the elder were crushed, he wasn't going to be a bad boy and not help someone.

"I'll make a new friend, kookie!" Taehyung said, laughing when jungkook sighed loudly in relief.

"Ahhh my good baby, thank you. I was so scared you were going to be upset. I promise it's only for a few hours, then it is just us two. Then we'll do whatever you want, bear." Jungkook promised.

"I want to watch Disney movies and cuddle! And and and popcorn too, pwease?" Taehyung kindly asked.

"Lots of popcorn, and I may or may not have bought you chocolate ice cream." Jungkook laughed as his boy cheered.

...

"They'll be here now, petal." Jungkook said, when Taehyung was lying on the couch with his head on jungkook's lap.