Kenma (48)

SURPRISE!!! yall just love me dont you. hehe

-Kenmas POV-

“It’s cold here,” I whispered to Kuroo, clinging to his side. He hummed, looking up at Bokuto and asking him for his passport. I don’t understand why Kuroo wanted to go to Alaska for a vacation, but he and Bokuto set up the whole thing excitedly. Akaashi took care of most of the small details though, he’s kinda a genius. 

Speaking of, Akaashi wrapped his arms around me shivering. I giggled softly and turned to him, opening my jacket. His and Bokutos luggage is still in the process of being found so he didn’t have a jacket. Airlines are so stupid. “You’re too small.” He smiled.

I ignored his comment and just rolled my eyes instead. We waited another 30 minutes for the luggage to be found. Finally, Bokutos was retrieved, but Akaashi’s was not. We were willing to wait more time, but Akaashi told Bokuto that he just wanted to go to the cabin we were staying in. Bokuto paid the airlines extra to keep looking for his luggage and call him when they found it. 

In the taxi, Kuroo, Akaashi, and I bundled up in the back while Bokuto sat in the front, giving the man directions. Bokuto still didn’t have a jacket, he gave it to Akaashi after a very long argument. Akaashi didn’t want to take it, but Bokuto thought it would be wrong if he hadn’t given it to them.  “You still cold?” 

I looked up at Kuroo and shook my head. Being stuck in the middle of two people radiating body heat was so warm. Also, the taxi driver had turned up the heat when he saw Bokuto didn’t have one. 

Kuroo leaned down to whisper in my ear, his hand finding my own. He squeezed softly. “That’s good kitty.” 

I squeezed back laying my head on his shoulder. Akaashi leaned on me shivering. Kuroo reached his hand over and patted Akaashis’s head. Akaashi smiled softly at him, appreciating the touch. 

When we got to our cabin, Akaashi and I stared at the fire while Bokuto and Kuroo checked out the rest of the rooms. After we got up to set up, we cuddled by the fire. “You know,” Akaashi whispered twirling the ring he had around his finger. “I see why Kuroo likes you so much. You’re a good cuddlier.” he tickled my sides. I giggled and leaned out of his touch falling back on the floor. 

When I opened my eyes again, Kuroo was standing above me. “Well hello, there kitty.” 

“Hi, daddy.” I smiled up at him and held my arms out. He smirked, lifting me up and holding me. I wrapped my legs around his waist letting him kiss me. Behind us, Akaashi laughed and laughed. When I turned away from my kiss with Kuroo, I saw Bokuto had picked Akaashi up as well and was attacking him with kisses and tickles. They stumbled onto the couch, their kiss escalating rather quickly. I turned back to Kuroo. 

He smiled and placed me down. He grabbed my hand, kissing each of my fingers softly. “Let’s leave them be, I have a surprise for you.”

He led me to the bedroom. I snorted. “By surprise do you mean your dick?” I asked through a laugh. He frowned at me unamused. I smirked and jumped onto the bed burning my face into the soft pillows. It was nice and cozy in here. I could stay in Alaska forever. But my watchers wouldn’t like that very much.

“It’s not actually.” He sighed and joined me in bed. I glanced at him. He looked nervous and uneasy. 

I lifted my head up onto my hands. “Are you okay?” 

“Do you love me?” 

“What? Of course.” I smiled, leaning forward and kissing his lips, my fingers dragging along his jaw. 

He smiled, kissing me back. “Okay. Well then let’s get you bundled up, yeah?” 

I stared at him a little confused. He just gave me that ‘trust me’ grin of his before sitting uplifting my luggage onto the bed. He dug through my luggage, making a mess of all the things I organized. He threw a sweater at me and a different pair of pants. He also tossed new socks at me. “Kuroo.” I groaned throwing myself back onto the bed with a pout. This is too much work, I’m already dressed.