Kuroo (28)

This chapter is kinda dumb I'm sorry...

-Kuroo POV-

"You seem anxious, are you anxious?" Terushima teased his daughter staring me as we stood in the elevator. She was beautiful and looked just like him minus the hair dye and piercings.

I sighed. "The last time we met, it wasn't exactly love at first sight."

Terushima snorted. "Oh yeah. I was there. You know, Kyo use to deny his feelings for me a lot back in the day."

I shook my head letting him ramble on about his tragic love life. Which to be honest, is anything but tragic. I mean, these two live happily together, with their beautiful little girl, and have all the money in the world. What more could this dude possibly want?

The elevator beeped and opened. I followed Terushima out. And down a long hallway. "Hey so, How's bo?"

I looked down squeezed my hand into a fist. "He's okay." I took a deep breath.

It wasn't a lie, not really. Bokuto was stabilized and kept under close watch. The doctors were afraid he'd try to hurt himself again when he wakes up. Akaashi hasn't left his side. No once. The nurses find it adorable, they often bring him food and whatnot. I brought him spare clothes so he could take a shower the other day.

He loves Bokuto to death. And he explained to me what happened. I thought it was complete bullshit. Because Bokuto in clearly in love with Akaashi. He was in love with him first, since the day he walked into his office. So I couldn't figure out why Bokuto would lie to him, then come home and cry and...

"Kenma, he's in here."

I snapped my head upwards to look at Terushima. I hadn't even realized we came to a clean stop. "Oh um..." I stuttered. He smiled at me before tapping my cheek.

"Don't be shy." He laughed opening the door.

I stepped in glancing to the right where I heard Kenmas small voice. He was sitting on a bed, Mad dog, sat next to him. They both stared down at the laptop in Kenmas lap.

"Afterwards press 1, 4, 6 in that order. But you have to do it all within 3 seconds otherwise it won't work."

Mad dog flung back on the bed. "This shit makes no sense."

Kenma sighed. "Kyoutani .." he glanced up at us freezing when he saw me.we stared at each other, my throat clogging up. He's so beautiful. Much more beautiful then I could ever imagine. He's also so very small. He could just wrap himself around my body and never let go. I wish he'd actually do that.

I opened my mouth to speak but Terushima interrupted me. "Honey, let's get these two alone time."

Kyoutani hopes up happily going over to Terushima and clinging to his side. He pouted whispering something in his ear only he could hear. Their daughter clapped her hands, and leaned onto Kyoutani. She truly was a beautiful little thing.

They left, leaving Kenma and I alone. I gulped wiping my hands on my pants. "So.." Kenma jumped up running towards me and jumping in my arms, wrapping his legs around my waist. I almost stumbled over. "Geez Kenma."

He giggled nervously his hand on my cheek. I tucked his hair behind his ear. "Sorry I jus-."

I interrupted him with a kiss stumbling backwards some more till my back hit a wall. I spun around pinning him to the wall. He whimpered his tiny hands sliding down my cheek to my neck and chest.

I pulled away to let him catch his breath. "You are really bad at kissing." I teased him.

He blushed leaning his head back onto the wall, his fingers running over the top button of my shirt. He bit his lip. "Well I've never kissed anyone before so..." he sighed leaning his head onto my shoulder. "You are turning me into a perv."

I laughed rubbing his back. "That's not really a bad thing."

~~

"Yuuji said he was going to get me some more clothes." Kenma whispered snuggling his face into the side of my arm. "But I like your clothes much better."

I smiled placing my phone on the side table and turning to him. He's been all smiles since I've brought him back to my house. He hasn't said anything about it parents or if they would look for him. Nothing. But I wasn't about to pry.

I've been trying not to think about Bokuto. I know he's okay, he's in the doctors hands. So I've been distracting myself with Kenma this whole time. I feel terrible. He's my best friend and I don't even get to tell him about our first kiss.

I turned to my side, placing my hand on his lower back. I buried my face into his hair. "Gosh you smell like me."

He took a shower when we got home. He was so shy, scared to get in my shower and wear my clothes. I joked about joining him but he hadn't responded. I'd love to see him naked and whimpering under me.

He giggled softly and my heart almost stopped. Gosh I can't believe this is happening. "I'm really happy I'm here."

I kissed his wet hair then his forehead. "I'm never letting you go."

"Promise?" He looked up at me. I stroked my thumb across his cheek and nodded.

"Promise."