Bokuto (20)

"So is anyone I know going to be here?" Akaashi squeezed my hand, staying close to me. I let go of his hand and instead snaked my arm around his waist. I know he was nervous. I mean, this is the first time I've brought someone to this business dinner and everyone was staring at him.

I stopped us near the sign in table and handed the women my phone. She smiled, scanning it quickly before handing me both my phone and two name tags.

I turned to Akaashi, sticking the name tag to his chest. He looked down at it his cheeks turning red when he looked back up at me. "Bokuto?"

"It's just so they know who you are with." I kissed his cheek. "And yeah. Terushima will be here."

He rolled his eyes. "I don't know him that much." He pouted walking past me expecting me to follow. Which I did. After checking his ass out of course. He looks so pretty in a suit.

I walked him to a table. We were alone for awhile. Akaashi and me playing footsie under the table. I accidentally almost tipped him out of his seat at one point but thankfully he just laughed it off. Gosh I love how his personality matches mine. I can joke with him and he won't get mad.

"Heyo." Terushima greeted pulling a seat out for Kyoutani who had Lexi asleep on his chest. She looked adorable, her cheeks puffed out and her little thumb in her mouth. "Need me to get you something?"

Kyoutani shook his head patting the seat next to him. Terushima sat down stroking his daughters cheek.

The one thing I loved about this event, was that everyone brought their children. All the rich people loved to show off the expensive shit they bought their kids. I wanted a baby of my own so bad. I even thought about knocking up my secretary at one point. Bet she would've liked that.

This is the first time Terushimas brought his daughter. Last year they hadn't even came. To busy getting engaged I do believe.

"It's so loud here. How is she sleeping?" Akaashi asked scooting closet to Kyoutani and touching the little curls on her head. Kyoutani smiled at him.

"She's Yuuji's daughter that's how." He teased his fiancé. Terushima pouted, taking a flask from his coat and pouring himself a drink.

I laughed leaning back in my seat, reaching over to touch Akaashi thigh. It's been a while since we've had sex. Contrary to Kuroo's believes, I don't want to bang him every time I see him. Mostly.

Another person took a seat, kicking his legs up on the table. "What're we drinking?" He said. His voice scruffy as he reached over and took Terushimas glass. He sniffed it before chugging the whole thing.

Akaashi scooted closer to me. No doubt this guy intimidated him, he's bigger than Terushima and scarier. And unlike Terushima, he doesn't take most things as a joke.

Keishin Ukai. Terushima's one and only true partner in his business. Although everyone wants to believe Kyoutani was Terushimas muscle, that's wrong. It's actually Ukai.

"Keishin," Takeda said quietly handing their son to him. "Don't leave me behind."

"Aww I'm sorry baby." He whispered. "Aww Akira. You giving mommy a hard time."

The boy, Akira, shook his head. Takeda took a seat introducing himself to Akaashi as he did. Akaashi was so polite.

"So Bokuto. Finally bout to tie the knot?" Ukai asked me with a smirk, his son sitting in his lap and eating chicken nuggets.

I shook my head. "Oh um. No. This- Keiji is-."

"Oh shut up. I see how you two look at each other." He interrupted. "I don't even know him, but he seemed sweet."

I glanced at Akaashi. He was pretending not to pay attention. I sighed. "Ah. It's a bit complicated."

"Marry him bro." Terushima chimed in.

I grunted and stood up. "Thanks guys." I rolled my eyes. The two of them laughed. Married assholes. Of course the both have perfect lives. They never studied anything and yet they both got the perfect job, guy and baby.

I held my hand out to Akaashi. He took it ducking his head away from the four of them. I lead him away and into the section we technically weren't allowed. Not until tomorrow anyway.

"Is that a pool? Bokuto I'm not skinny dipping." He stopped in place. I rolled my eyes and opened up the sliding glass door nodding for him to walk out. Eventually he did.

"No no. I don't want to swim right now."

"So what then?" Akaashi whispered turning to me. His eyes searched my own. I opened my mouth to speak and then stopped. God dammit, I fallen for him so fucking hard. Except I'm not even sure if he's really into me. For all I know, he's only sleeping with me because I'm his boss. God damn I seriously hope that's not the reason.

I walked past Akaashi. "Geez I don't know..." I sighed and took a seat in one of the lounge chairs laying back. Akaashi walked over to me, taking off his jacket and laying it on the table carelessly. Not like it was expensive at all.

He stood above me undoing his tie and loosening his collar. "So you didn't bring me out here to have sex?"

I chuckled and shuffled in my seat to get more comfortable. He removed his button up shirt sliding it off his arms. I licked my lips, loosening my own collar. "I mean, if you are offering."

Akaashi nodded sitting in my lap. I gripped his waist. "You don't want to talk about anything first?" I asked.

He looked up at me shyly. "Like what Kou?"

I wanted to tell him. I wanted him to be exclusively mine. I wanted to raise a son like Ukai and Takeda. I wanted to be able to openly give him affection like Terushima does to Kyoutani. Fuck I want to eventually marry him.

"No. No nothing. It's nothing."

LIAR.

Also- how's it???