Kenma (2)

-Abuse Warning-

-DaddyHyena and KittyGames Private chat-

DaddyHyena- well shit- you actually added me back.
But of course you'd not reply :(

KittyGames- I was streaming

DaddyHyena- oh I saw 😉
You called me daddy
How come you take forever to respond

KittyGames- I'm in the bath...

DaddyHyena- can I see😩
Wait-
Hello?
I'm kidding!!!
Kittyyyy

KittyGames- sorry... just caught me off guard

DaddyHyena- sorry

KittyGames- I called you daddy because it's you're thingy thingy

DaddyHyena- my thingy thingy?

KittyGames- fuck you

DaddyHyena- anytime Kitty

KittyGames- ew don't call me that..

DaddyHyena- why? How come?????

KittyGames- cause

DaddyHyena- all you're watchers call you kitty

KittyGames- that's different

DaddyHyena- how-

KittyGames- idk..

DaddyHyena- well what's you're name then?

KittyGames- I'm not telling you lol

DaddyHyena- how come?? I'll tell you mine

KittyGames- idc

DaddyHyena- my name is Kuroo

KittyGames- cool

DaddyHyena- and you're name is??

KittyGames- I can't tell you

DaddyHyena- :(

KittyGames- I gotta go..

DaddyHyena- awww come on Kitty :( talk to me

KittyGames- I can't

DaddyHyena- why not? You live with people

KittyGames- yeah.

DaddyHyena- pfft and they tell you to get off you're phone or something? Lmao aren't you like 20 something

KittyGames- don't worry about it

DaddyHyena- :(
Come on don't leave me on seen
Meannnnnn

-Kenma POV-

I placed my phone on the counter beside the tub before sitting back down and pulling my knees to my chest. I'm an idiot. Texting someone who I'll never be able to meet. And why does he make my cheeks flare up!? He's not even that handsome..

I've watched his streams and videos before because a lot of my watchers wanted me to react to his videos. So I did. Then he reacted to a couple of mine and now it goes back and forth. We join each other streams often and make fun of each other. I won't admit it out loud, but I like when he teases me on stream.

I wish I could meet him in real life. Would he tease me the same way? Would he look at me like he stares at my comments? Would he smile whenever I say something? Would he touch me and cherish me like he does his controller?

Groaning, I squeezed my thighs together and placed my head on my knees. I must be insane. Thinking about things like that with some stupid guy online. For all I know he has a girlfriend. He's hot. He's got to have a girlfriend. Does he touch them?

I looked at the bathroom door. Did I lock it?

I spread my legs just a little and began reaching for myself. I don't do this often. Rarely. But I couldn't help it. His teasing gets to me. Fuck am I really going to masturbate to a man over the internet?

Just as I began to lean my head back and stroke the tip softly, the bathroom door flung open. I squeezed my legs back together, my heart racing. I leaned my head down so my hair would cover my face.

My father stood above the toilet and began peeing. I gulped and kept my gaze on the water. It was really hot meaning the water had this steaming glisten to it. I only take hot baths. I hate being cold.

"What's taking you so long in here anyway?" My dad asked with a cough.

I shrugged. "I'm almost done." I whispered softly.

The toilet lid shut and flushed. I bit my lip as I heard him zip up his pants. "Almost done my ass. Your hair isn't even wet." He snorted.

His hands grabbed my cheeks and turned my face toward him. I struggled a bit but gave up and stared back at him. "Is it because of that damn phone? Where you on it? Who're you texting anyway?" He asked throwing my face back. The back of my head hit the wall causing a headache immediately.

I watched as he picked up my phone. My eyes where tearing up from the pain in the back of my head. He looked down at me after placing my phone face down. "Kenma. You're a good kid. I love you you know that?"

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I sat motionless. I want to leave. I want to leave so bad.

My dad turned around and walked out the door shutting it softly. Only then did I let the tears fall. As tears where steaming down my cheek, I reached back and felt my head. When I brought my hand back to my eyes, there was some blood on my fingers. I didn't even know he pushed me that hard to cause blood.

Sighing, I laid back in the water wincing a little when the steam reached my wound. I washed my hair till I was sure there was no more blood. It wasn't a big wound so it's okay.

When I got out, I wrapped a towel around myself, grabbed my phone and quickly darted upstairs. I was thankful neither of my parents stopped me. I can't wait to get out.

Although I finished high school and a year or two of college, I still live with my parents. They won't let me leave, for one and two, I'm attempting to save up enough money to get my own house. I made an online bank account and that's where all my profits from YouTube go. I'm not allowed to leave the house. My mom says it's because I'm their baby.

I laid back in bed after putting on some boxers. It was freezing in my room since my mom had the air conditioning on. I pulled my blanket over my whole head and curled into a ball. I opened my phone once more rereading Kuroo and I's text.

I smiled softly when I saw him text again.

-Chat-

DaddyHyena- I'm laying in bed while my friend is in the bathroom across from my room and all I can hear is moaning.
Mind if we FaceTime?

KittyGames- let me find my headphones...

So- what y'all thinkkk??