Akaashi(33)

-Akaashi POV-

Bokuto slouched on me, his lips grazing against my ear. I sighed struggling to stick the key into the hole. "Bokuto please.." I whined leaning into his grip on my waist. "Not here..." I pleaded, yet contradicted myself when I brought my hand to the back of his head pulling at his hair.

It was pretty vacant in this underground parking lot. Not many people are leaning and entering the hospital this late surprisingly. But the city has always been like that. With Teru in compliance with the police, most people either work under Teru or are to scared to go against him. I don't even want to know how scary Terushimas upperclassmen's are.

"Love me.." he pouted, one of his hands teasing my belt. I took in a deep breath then pushed him away so I could unlock the door. "I'm telling Kuroo that you don't love me..."

I snorted opening the door and shoving him in the passenger seat. "You sound like Tooru." I shut his door then walked around the car to the drivers seat. Bokuto was extra dosed up on tons of medicine right now. They say the experience caused him to lose most of his memory that night. I explained to him the part that I remember but it's still no good. I really wanted to know why he said he didn't love me.

The medicine is a test drug, it's supposed to recover memory but they aren't exactly sure if it'll work. Original it was used for a little girl of a Yakuza family. Not a 200 pound man. But the girl made a full recovery according to the doctors, so they handed it to Bokuto.

As I was driving, Bokuto slid his hand over my thigh, squeezing tightly. I whimpered a bit, tightening my grip on the steering wheel. I'm not really in the mood for his games right now, I just want to get him home and to bed. He needs a lot of rest. I just hope Kuroo and Kenma aren't loud. Although based on the information I've gathered from the time I had been investigating him, he's a very quiet person.

Bokuto hand squeezed my dick, he chuckled when he felt it grow slightly. I grabbed his wrist with one hand and steered with the other. "Koutarou." I glared at him. He smirked, his tongue coming out and licking his bottom lip. I took in a deep breath and looked back at the road.

I swear, he's always horny. As if my legs could stand anymore of him. We were already almost caught by a nurse. She came in late at night to check on Bokuto. But he had me on my stomach, his hand over my mouth, and dick inside me. Luckily he was quick to turn us over, telling the nurse that he couldn't move because he hadn't wanted to wake me. I stayed under the blanket the whole time to embarrass to even move.

Bokuto thought it was the funniest thing on the planet. As soon as she left he teased me about the whole situation.

"You're no fun princess." Bokuto groaned laying back in his seat, his head leaning on the window. I sighed turning up the music just slightly to get him mind off things.

He hummed to the radio the rest of the way home. Once we arrived , Kuroo was sitting on the porch, Kenma curled up in a blanket sitting next to him. I got out of the car, expecting Bokuto to follow.

Kuroo nodded at me from the porch. "Hey."

"Hi," I sighed. "Bokuto you coming?"

When I didn't get an answer, I turned back and looked. Through the window, I saw him still sitting in the car, head leaned against the passenger window.

I rushed over to the passenger door and opened it. Bokuto fell into me. "H-hey..." I asked my heart beating wildly. A hand touched my shoulder. I glanced up at Kuroo.

"It's okay." He assured me, squatting down and attempting to take Bokuto from me. I pulled back not letting him, I wanted to protect him. "Akaashi, it's okay. It's just all the medicine." He touched my cheek swiping away my tears. I let go and backed up.

Inside, Kuroo brought Bokuto up to his room. I sat in the kitchen drinking water and talking to Kenma. He was adorable, and like I said, really shy. He's cheeks were flushed almost the whole time.

"Bokuto is going to be okay." Kenma whispered taking a seat, the steam from his cup blowing back in his face. "Kuroo will take good care of him."

I nodded. "I know..." I laid my head on the table watching him sip his cup. "I'm just worried about him."

"How come?"

"Well... he tried to... it was my fault."

"Don't say that."

Kuroo came downstairs interrupting our conversation. "He's knocked out cold." He glanced at me. "Keep an eye on him tonight okay?" Kuroo touched the top of Kenmas head, Kenma groaned and elbowing him.

Kuroo pouted, leaning down to whisper something in his ear. Kenma slowly sipped his drink, his cheeks turning a soft pink. I looked away embarrassed. Gosh this must be how Kuroo felt when Bokuto and I would be all over each other. Not like that was my choice, Bokuto is so touchy. Aww I can't help but miss it.

Bruv I kinda rushed this chapter because I have the idea for my next story 🤭 and I've been thinking bout it all day

But hope you like it! 🥺❤️