Kenma (31)

Have this I guess :((

-Kenma POV-

"You can let go now kitty..." Kuroo chuckled reaching back and placing his hand on my thigh. I hugged him tighter as I felt the bike lean. He sighed. "Come on its not that scary."

"Liar!" I pouted letting go and stepping off the bike. He's crazy driving that thing. I felt like I was gonna die. "I'm never getting on that thing again."

He shook his head, stepping off the bike as well and placing both his hands on my hips. I stepped closer, needing his body heat. The weather wasn't bad, according to Kuroo. But then again, he's use to going outside and being in any type of weather. I've been outside more in the past 3 weeks then I have been my entire life.

He kissed my forehead. "Come on, hopefully Bokuto's room is warm."

I nodded, leaning into him as we walked. His hand pressed against my lower back. In this short time I've been with Kuroo, I noticed he loves touching. His hands are always on me. Of course, it hasn't been any sexual touching yet. But, I'm sure it'll get there.

When we walked in, it was actually colder in here then outside. Doesn't surprise me. Hospitals are always freezing. As a child, I use to spend months in the hospital at a time. My father broke my wrist, my left leg and my busted open my skull all in one year. Luckily they all healed perfectly. Money buys everything.

I shivered, rubbing my arms. Kuroo took off his leather jacket and put it around me once we got to the front desk. "Hi, I'm here to see Bokuto, Koutarou."

She smiled at us, typing loudly on her computer. Kuroo glanced down at me. "Warm?" He asked as I slipped my arms through the sleeves. It was so warm inside, and smelled like him. I nodded happily.

"3rd floor, room 177." She handed Kuroo to passes. Kuroo nodded at her and took my hand directing me to the elevator.

Kuroos fingers drew tiny spirals on my spine, lower and lower until he reached my pants, then he'd go back up again. From the corner of my eye, I saw he was using his other hand to scroll through him phone. I stood on my tiptoes, bumping shoulders with him to see what he was looking at.

I frowned when I saw he was scrolling through Oikawa's Instagram. He laughed. "What? He's funny."

"Is he the same in real life?"

He clicked on Oikawa's profile pic, a video popping up. "Iwachan~" Oikawa sang smiling into the camera. He was laying on his stomach.

His boyfriend, who's name I literally can't remember for the life of me, came over to him, laying on Oikawas back and kissing his neck slowly. Oikawas eyes fluttered shut as the video ended.

My whole body tingled. I couldn't help but think of the other night. Kuroo and I were laying in his bed, in nothing but boxers. He was laying on top of me, his wet hair scrapping across my chin every time he moved.

I was rubbing his back with my small fingers, when I felt his soft lips press against my neck. "W-what are you doing?" I asked him surprised, my cheeks turned a deep red. He hadn't answered me, just continued to kiss my neck, his hands gripping my waist.

He didn't stop till I raised my hips to rub against him. Wanting to get off so bad. He sat up and stared down at me, or more in between my legs. I used both my hands to cover my erection and looked away. It was so embarrassing.

Kuroo got me off, thank god. Of course, he teased me a fucking lot before so. But when his hand touched my dick it wasn't long before I came. I insisted on helping him get off, he was really against the idea at first, but soon he was moaning above, calling my name as I touched his dick. He came all over my stomach.

"Kenma."

"What?" I looked at the source of the voice. Kuroo was holding open the elevator door. "S-sorry... I was thinking." I moved out of the elevator walking with him side to side down the hallway.

He bumped my shoulder with his own. "Bout me?" I blushed, staring at the floor while twisting a strand of hair around my finger. Kuroo chuckled. "You're adorable."

We got to Bokuto room, walking in silently. I hid behind Kuroo grabbing hold of his shirt.

"Kuroo!" Bokuto said happily from the hospital bed. "My buddy." He sighed exaggerating the y. The black haired man next to his bed stood up.

"He's high off meds right now..." he scratched the back of his head. His gaze flicked to me. I hid my face in Kuroos back. This is so scary. I hate new people.

Kuroo reached around fingers fingers searching for mine. I took his hand. He pulled my around him and hugged me to his chest. "Akaashi, this is Kenma, Kenma, Akaashi."

Akaashi smiled softly at me, his cheeks slightly flushed. With a closer look, I could see the marks on his neck. I have the same ones on my thighs, Kuroo left them that night. He said he's gonna leave them in places only he gets to see for now. It felt good when he was biting and sucking me down there so I'm not complaining.

"I'm Kou!" Bokuto said from the bed. "Keiji~ come cuddle me. I'm so cold!"

Akaashi opened his mouth, closed it, turned around and climbed into his arms. Bokuto hugged Akaashi tightly, Akaashi giggling. Kuroo let go of me and walked over to them hugging Bokuto as tight of he could. "I missed you you idiot." He whispered.

Bokuto smirked. "Aww what did you miss about me the most?" He turned to Kuroo and winked. Kuroo pushed his head away and wiped the tears from his cheeks.

"Shut up idiot."

I smiled. I wish my family could've been like this.

Me? Tired. Motivation? Zero. Hotel? Trivago.