Bokuto (14)

-Bokuto POV-

The weekend came fast. Thank fucking god. I hadn't seen Akaashi, since that time at the restaurant and we barely talked that night. I was more focused on Terushima, and then Kuroo. I mean my best friend just got his heart broken, by someone who looked like a 16 year old girl.

Okay, so that was mean, but in my defense, Kuroo is HELLA upset about it.

As I drove, he sat in the backseat silent. He had headphones in listening to his depressing playlist on Spotify while Daishou and I argued over who had a better music taste. Me obviously.

I was glad Akaashi's parents house wasn't that far out. I couldn't sit there and watch my friend be depressed. It was humming me out. Unlike him, I actually wanted to have fun this weekend. I really was looking forward to pretending to be Akaashi's boyfriend. Hopefully soon, I don't have to pretend.

When we arrived, I parked my car in his parents three car garage. It was impressive. I don't even have a garage, yet they have one to fit 3 cars. The house was beautiful on the outside. To me, it fit Akaashi perfectly. I could imagine him running around in diapers and playing catch outside with father. And he was a god at baking, so I know damn right his mom and himself were in that kitchen 24/7.

"Oh lord look at you!" An older women said coming out of the garage door that lead to the house. She had an apron around her neck that read 'happy wife, happy life.' My mother would've loved that. She use to be into those tacky things. "You must be Bokuto? So handsome, Keiji wasn't lying."

She opened her arms to me. I laughed softly and excepted her hug. "Koutarou is fine maam."

She laughed happily. "And you must be Keiji's friends. Kuroo?" She pointed around Daishou. He shook his head with a smile and nodded toward Kuroo.

"I'm Daishou, that's Kuroo."

Kuroo offered Akaashi's mother his hand. She grabbed it and pulled him into a hug. "Such handsome young people." Kuroo chuckled nervously pulling away from her hug and running into Daishou. He caught him, the two snickering behind me after she let us in.

"I'm Merei. My husband Ichi will arrive later today." She said leading us into the kitchen. When I entered, Akaashi was sitting on the counter, a man whom I assume is his brother, sitting right next to him. Jeez they were both so beautiful.

I immediately went over to Akaashi nuzzling my face into his shoulder. He blushed slightly patting my head. "Heyo Bokuto-San."

I pouted, his voice music to my ears. "I told you, you didn't have to be so formal."

Kuroo and Daishou introduced themselves to Akaashi's brother who name I learned was Konoha. Akaashi said he's told me that before but hell I didn't remember. As we were cooking dinner, Kuroo became extremely dizzy, at first I thought he was faking it, but when he almost passed out, falling into Daishou, I knew he wasn't.

Merrei let me lay him in the guest bedroom. He was fine really, just dehydrated according to Konoha. He's smart I guess. I don't know, all that shit he was spitting from his mouth sounded like nonsense.

We let Kuroo rest, Merrei, Konoha and Daishou moving back to the kitchen. I convinced Akaashi to sit in the living room with me. It shouldn't look weird to his family. After all it just seemed like I wanted alone time with my boyfriend.

"Your brothers pretty." I said awkwardly breaking the silence that has been between us since we sat down. Akaashi laughed softly, his legs laying over my own.

"That's one way to flatter me." He rolled his eyes stretching his arms out down his legs, grabbing his ankles. I stared at his hands as he rubbed the red ring. I narrowed my eyes at that. "If you think he's pretty you should see our little sister."