Bokuto (4)

-Bokuto POV-

"Wait he stole how much?" Kuroo asked taking a bite of his cereal as he sat down. I looked at him with a sigh. He had milk dripping from the corner of his mouth. He's lucky I feel nothing towards him besides friendship. Because I would top the fuck out of him.

I cleared my throat to get rid of the thought and looked back down at the papers spread out in front of me. "4 million dollars." I said through gritted teeth. I'm beyond pissed about this whole situation. If not for Akaashi to take my mind off things every so often, I'd lose it.

"Fuck- 4 million?!" Kuroo spat out almost choking on his cereal. I handed him a piece of paper. "Wait they took it out like a bit each day?"

I nodded leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms. The Kozume case is one we've been stuck on for a few weeks now. One of our new staff stole 4 million dollars within a month of working there. We were able to figure out his last name was actually Kozume. His first name on the other hand, no one knows.

We also learned that his resume was hacked as well to look better than it actually was. When we discovered the original version, we found out he was a poor man who lived somewhere in Tokyo. When we looked for Kozumes in Tokyo, we got 1047 results. That's a lot of fucking people and for all i know he could've left Tokyo.

"God damn. Is he a hacker?"

"I think it's someone else doing it for him."

"Fuck dude. What are you gonna do?"

I shrugged and looked at my phone. Akaashi hasn't texted me all day. I hope he's okay. By the time I got him home the other day, he was burning up. I tucked him in bed and laid with him until he fell asleep. Which actually took forever because we talked for hours.

He told me about his family and how he never sees them anymore because they don't like the fact that he likes men. People really need to get over that. With today's day and age it seems so stupid to get mad over something like that.

Akaashi had asked me to tell him about Kuroo. He said he felt really embarrassed around him because of how they met. I don't blame him. But he had no reason to fear Kuroo. I've walked in our Kuroo masturbating more times then I can count. I didn't tell him that of course.

Sighing, I placed my phone back down and looked at Kuroo. "So how are you and you're little Kitty?" I teased remembering how yesterday he was moaning the name kitty in the shower. I thought it was fucking weird but everyone has their kinks.

"You heard that?!" He leaned forward throwing the paper back at me. I laughed and collected all the papers into a nice and neat pile. He groaned as he watched me. "Dammit..."

I smiled at him and leaned forward, taking his spoon and shoving a big bite of cereal into my mouth. He didn't stop me. "Our walls are too thin in that bathroom."

Kuroo snorted and leaned back into his chair. "Tell me about it. Akaashi is cute when he's whimpering."

I glared at him from my seat. He smirked and stuck his tongue out at me. I flicked him off and picked up my phone once more. Kuroo picked up his as well. We both sighed simultaneously and placed it back down.

"I don't even know his name." Kuroo whispered. I glanced up at him. He was looking down all sad like. "I mean we've FaceTimed and we text a lot when he can. But he won't tell me his name."

I bit my lip. "Maybe hes just paranoid?"

"I don't know." He shrugged sadly. He really liked this kid he was talking too. I hope he's legit. I mean I've seen Kuroo watching his streams occasionally. He looks cute and innocent. But you just never know with people online.

I stood from my chair and opened my arms. Kuroo stood up and hugged me tightly. "How come we both have lover problems?" He asked with a small sigh.

I chuckled poking his cheek as we pulled away. "Speak for yourself."

He rolled his eyes, punching my stomach. It wasn't our normal wrestling punch though. It more or less felt like a child who was pouting had punched me. He's such a baby. Then again, I really couldn't say anything because according to Akaashi I pout a lot.

On the table my phone vibrated. I immediately picked it up.

-Chat-

Akaashi- bokuto

Bokuto- Keiji
Are you okay??
Do you need me to come over???
:(
I'll come give you snuggles.

Akaashi- I'm fine Bokuto-San

Bokuto- :(

Akaashi- I promise
I'll be able to come into work tmr

Bokuto- I'll pick you up tmr and see if that's true

Akaashi- I can take a cab..

Bokuto- hey do that when you're boss has a super nice sports car?

Akaashi- id rather ride a motorcycle
You're friends got one right

Bokuto- .......
Yes...

Akaashi- im kidding!
I'm sorry...

Bokuto- it's okay lol
You don't have to say sorry for everything
I know you're teasing

Akaashi- I wasn't teasing

Bokuto- mhm sure sure

Akaashi- but I wasn't

Bokuto- what are you doing?

Akaashi- laying down
I just woke up.
So I'm watching my friends newest YouTube video

Bokuto- lol my friend streams

Akaashi- really? I thought he looked familiar
Is he DaddyHyena?

Bokuto- djudhebd
Don't call him daddy

Akaashi- I... I didn't tho

Bokuto- yes that's him

Akaashi- oh
Is he dating kittyGames?

Bokuto- it's a secret.

Akaashi- no fair :(