Kenma (6)

-Kenma POV-

I bit my lip as I attempted to tilt the controller the way I wanted my character to go. I know it doesn't work that way, but hopeful thinking ya know? It's kinda an instinct. Sometimes, if I'm playing a shooter game, I'll try to dodge the bullets in real life. I'm silly I know.

"Ha! You fucking suck at this game!" Kuroo exclaimed laughing into his headset. I snorted at his laugh. I don't know how he convinced me to play a racing game with him but here we are playing. We were going to stream us playing together, but I decided it'd be better to just record it so I had something to edit later. Plus I had the feeling he was gonna say some things I don't want to be said on live.

"Daddy." I teased glancing at my camera to make sure the light was still on. Kuroo went silent. I smirked. "Be quiet. Yeah?"

Kuroo cleared his throat. I bit my lip ramming my car with his in the game. I suck at racing games because I never play them. But I'm bout to get better and kick his ass.

"You're secretly kinky aren't you puddin?"

I titled my head slightly with a laugh. "I don't know Harley Quinn. Am I?"

He pouted in the mic, his car swerving to the right. He picked a yellow car with black stripes because he was convinced that it resembled my hair. I told him he was fucking crazy but deep down I thought it was kinda cute.

"Dammit you made me swerve! Now I gotta go replace my hood!"

I giggled following him to the garage. He plays this game a lot in his videos for the laughs. They're actually really funny. He does this high pitched girl scream when he runs into something. The first time I heard it I literally almost died of laughter. I got in trouble though for being to loud and my phone got taken away. But it was worth it.

"Hey.. you're really cute." Kuroo whispered. My heart fluttered. I pulled my legs up to my chest resting my arms on top of my knees. "Are you blushing now?"

I was blushing. Horribly. Fuck why is he so CUTE?!

"No...I'm not..." I lied. Kuroo laughed. In the background I heard his door opened. I listened quietly.

"Akaashi? He's gonna work on the Kozume case? Why do you need my help?"

My eyes went wide when he said my last name. He couldn't know... no. He's not talking about my family. There are tons of people with the last name Kozume. And plus I'm innocent. I... I haven't done anything...

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. Leave..."

"Sorry! I interrupted your play with your BOYFRIEND." His friend teased as I heard the door shut again. If I wasn't so shook by that Kozume case thing, I would've blushed once more.

Kuroo groaned his headphones making weird noises as he, what I'm assuming was adjusting them. "I'm not denying the boyfriend thing." He said in the mic quietly. I opened my mouth to speak then shut it again. "Yeah that's what I thought." He chuckled.

As if his friend interrupting wasn't enough. There was a knock on my door. "Hang on." I whispered and immediately muted my mic afterward. I quickly got up and answered my door. My mother looked me up and down.

"Kenma. Wear some real clothes would you." She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

I rubbed the back of my neck and crossed my legs. I'm usually in my room so I just wear my boxers and occasionally a shirt. It's comfortable and no one ever sees the bottom half of my body anyway.

My mother reached her hand forward. I flinched shyly but not to much knowing I'd be hit for it. "You're father and I are going out and won't be back till tomorrow morning. You be a good boy. Yeah?"

"Okay.." I whispered looking down. She kissed my head and rubbed my cheek before leaving. Once she moved out of the way, I looked up and saw my dad standing down the hallway.

He was dressed up in a black suit, and red tie. Red was not his color. I couldn't see anyone else wearing red except Kuroo now. It's kinda like his personal color. All his merch is red. I wish I could have one of his red shirts.

"What? Need a lesson?" My dad warned glaring at me. I quickly shook my head and shut my door. I was half tempted to lock it but knew better then too. Last time I locked it, he hurt me so bad that I couldn't use my left leg.

Glancing over to the computer, I gulped and took a deep breath. "Sorry..." I said to Kuroo once I had went over and put my headset back on. He didn't answer. I mentally slapped myself and finally unmuted myself. "Sorry." I repeated.

"It's okay puddin." He said. It really hurt my feelings that I couldn't read his emotions. Usually it's so easy.  I wanted to cry right now. "Everything okay?"

I nodded though he couldn't see. "Yeah.. but, can we stop playing. I'd rather just FaceTime you."

"Okay." Kuroo whispered into the mic. Again, I couldn't read his emotions.

As I was turned off my computer and setup, tears starting coming down my cheeks. They do this often. I really have no reason to cry. I guess.

My phone vibrated from an incoming call. I glanced out my window to be sure my parents were gone before answering it. "Hey baby." Kuroo smiled like a dork into the camera as soon as I picked up. I laughed and wiped my tears. "You're beautiful." He said watching me.

I shook my head. "You're delusional."

"Hey. Do you have like, a balcony? Or a way to get on the roof?"

"Yeah? Why?" I sniffled. Kuroo frowned softly at my sad face.

"Baby." Kuroo said with no context. Like he just wanted to say it. I watched him as he opened his window and peeked out of it. Of course that rich sucker had a balcony. "Lay down and watch the stars with me."

"Okay hang on." I propped my phone on my window and moved to my closet to find something to wear outside. Kuroo chuckled from behind me. I blushed from the embarrassment. No ones ever seen me naked before. Well... yeah..

I slipped on a pair of pajama pants and made my way back over to my window. I opened it slightly and looked up. I could get up there. Definitely!

Seconds later I'm attempting to climb up there, my phone between my teeth so I didn't drop it. "Puddin, you're adorable. Also did I see tiny controllers on you're boxers?"

I rolled my eyes as I heaved myself onto my roof and laid back. I pulled my phone from my mouth and pointed at the screen. "Fuck you."

"Anytime. Anywhere. Any position as long as I'm top."

I giggled and placed my phone on my chest. The sky was beautiful tonight. It's was more of a purple/blue tint then black. And the moon made it brighter then it should've been for being almost 1 in the morning.

"Do you think we could ever meet in person?" Kuroo asked.

I sighed softly. I knew deep down we never would. He'd get sick of me. He's complain that we never do anything or that I'm to closed up. He'd get a girlfriend. And I'd be left alone. But.. "Yeah. Where do you wanna meet?"

"I don't know. But let's go somewhere we're the stars are even more beautiful."

"Wanna go see the northern lights in America?"

"Fuck yeah!" Kuroo chuckled. "Let's go do that. Which part of America is it in again?"

My chest rose and fell with laughter. "I have no idea."

My nights with Kuroo, have become my favorite things. The nights that we can't do this, I get really sad. I'm kinda like falling in love with this idiot way to fast.

"Baby."

"Daddy."

"When we meet... I'll take you to see the northern lights. Okay?"

I laid an arm over eyes. "Okay.." I whispered my cheeks a deep red. "I'd like that."

Now this chapter... I like 😌✌️