Kuroo (1)

-Kuroo POV-

I groaned loudly as I threw the last bag into back of the truck. The Karen ass bitch next to me gave me a dirty look and opened her mouth to say something snarky. Except I didn't have time for that. So I flicked her off and got into the truck slamming the door.

I grabbed out my phone and dialed Bokuto number. Of course, again, he didn't pick up. You'd think if you're best friend continues to call you you'd pick up! I mean what if I had died?!

Sighing, I put my phone on the dash and started the car. I wouldn't even be driving this thing if some asshole didn't run into my motorcycle earlier. She was just sitting in the parking lot looking all pretty when some drunken bitch decide oh hey! Let's do wheelies here!

I'm so beyond pissed off right now. Luckily, I don't have to pay for anything wrong with my bike since it was all their fault. But now I have to drive this stupid stand in truck until my beautiful baby is fixed. I swear that guys lucky I didn't kick his ass.

When I arrived home, Bokuto car was parked in the garage. Of course he's home. Probably sleeping away or eating food. He's lucky I love the fuck out of him otherwise I'd kick him out. Not that it would do much though, until my YouTube career really started to take off, Bokuto paid for this house. That rich bastard and his billion dollar company.

I took a deep breath as I entered the house. I can't be mad at everyone for what one jackass did. I took off my coat and hung it on the rack before removing my shoes as well. I heard some rustling in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes. So he was up?

"Bokuto! Why haven't you answered you're phone asshole?! You'll never believe what someone did t-." I immediately stopped my sentence as I entered the kitchen. At the counter stood a man I wasn't familiar with.

He was amazingly pretty yet small. I could wrap my arms around him with ease. He was wearing one of Bokuto plain white button up shirts. His thighs were covered in marks along with his neck. When my eyes finally crossed his, he blushed attempting to hide his face. "Sorry... didn't mean to stare.." I said stepping in the kitchen and laid the grocery bag on the table.

The raven haired boy eyes never left mine. "I-it's okay.." he whispered softly. His voice was cute and small. I wonder if Bokuto interested in sharing? Granted this is probably just my horny side talking. I need to get laid. Too bad I was raised a mamas boy and my mama always told me to save my virginity for when the times right. I'm really bout to say fuck that rule.

"You're just super pretty." I admitted. He pulled his arm over his face to hide his blushed cheeks. I smiled watching him as he crossed his legs. As I stepped closer, he shifted his gaze elsewhere.

"Don't scare him Kuroo." Bokuto yawned as he walked into the kitchen. "Did you find it Keiji?"

The boy, Keiji, as bokuto called him shook his head. "Uh.. akaashi sir.. c-call me akaashi.."

I stepped back and smirked at the two. So this was the secretary Bokuto has been going on and on about. Should've known from the pretty eyes and soft looking hair.

"Okay... sorry Akaashi." Bokuto smiled his hand finding Akaashi's waist. "Why don't you go take a shower yeah? I'll join you later then take you home."

Akaashi nodded. Bokuto kissed akaashis head, watching after he walked out of the kitchen to go take a shower. I smirked standing beside him as he looked in the cabinet. "So?..."

He dug out a bottle of ibuprofen before looking at me. "He's fucking amazing!" Bokuto whispered harshly moving over to the fridge to get a bottle of water. "And that was his first time. Do you know how fucking cute that was!"

I snorted and leaned back on the counter watching him pop two pills and chug the water. "I'm surprised he can walk." I smirked.

Bokuto grinned at me. "He couldn't earlier." He shrugged.

"So you confessed?"

Bokuto sighed. "Fuck I wish. But he says he sees me as just a friend."

"So fuck buddies?" I asked. Bokuto nodded placing the bottle on the counter and kissing my forehead.

"Sorry bout you're princess. I'll buy you a new one. Later." He ran out of the kitchen. I groaned and rubbed his kiss off my head. I hate when he does that!

"I don't want a new one!" I yelled and stomped off to my room. I sat in my gaming chair with a long sigh. I didn't feel like streaming today, but I wouldn't mind watching other people's stream.

I flipped the on switch on my computer and searched for live streams. My friend from college, Oikawa was live with his boyfriend. Those two have been dating since middle school I swear. Iwaizumi, I think his boyfriends name was, was attempting to do Oikawas makeup. Really, he was just making Oikawa look like something out of a horror movie. Something tells me he's doing it on purpose.

I scrolled down a bit farther and found that KittyGames was streaming. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a tiny crush on this little gamer. He never revealed his real name yet. Which is heartbreaking. Who's name am I supposed to moan when I'm masturbating?

I clicked on his steam and began watching. When he saw that I popped into the chat, he frowned. I always tell him I'm his number one fan. I also mention him a lot in my own streams.

"Hello DaddyHyena." He whispered into his mic glancing at his controller for a moment before looking back at the gaming screen. I always found it fucking adorable how he had to look at his small hands when playing sometimes. "Good to see you again... I guess."

I smirked and typed in the chat.

DaddyHyena you should give me you're number😉

A couple of other people in the chat started freaking out thinking he was really just going to give me his number. It's never that easy with this guy.

"Hmm? Why should I do that?" He asked smiling. A piece of his rather long hair fell from his bun and into his face. If this wasn't a screen, I would've reached out and pushed it back.

DaddyHyena you won't regret it

He stared a my message for a moment then placed down his controller and pick up his phone. My phone chimed with a message from Instagram.

"That good enough for you daddy?" He teased picking back up his controller. The comments where going wild. I opened up Instagram.

KittyGames wants to send you a message

Kittygames - okay hyena. Make me not regret this.