Side story 5- kyoutani (32)

LMAO- ever get so angry that you write a random sex/fluff scene? Just me? Okay.

Don't worry there is actual storyline in here- important shit kinda- 🤭

But you can skip the first half if you want Haha😅

-Kyoutani POV-

"D-daddy ple...please.." I huffed out, my eyes fluttering close as I came for what felt like the hundredth time tonight. Yuuji groaned from above me, his grip on my waist tightening. No doubt there's a bruise. I liked when he bruised me not gonna lie.

To be honest, I'm not even exactly sure why this all started. He got called early this morning for a meeting with Kiyoko. He was pissed, since he clearly told everyone he wanted a break so he could spend time with me and Lexi. But Kiyoko insisted on seeing him.

He was gone most the day. We texted some but not much. Which is my fault to be honest. I'm so blunt with my text. Yuuji always complains that I'm a dry texter. Unlike him who uses more emojis than a 'hardcore' mafia boss probably should. I mean, seriously, I don't even know what half of them mean.

Then when he came back home, he was just so angry. I mean, he tried to hide it. At least until we put the baby to bed. Then when I tried to confront him about what happened, he pushed me against the wall, and hey who was I to complain.

"Pay attention to me.." Yuuji said, a slight pout in his voice. He flipped us over, him laying on his back, his dick pushing further inside me if that was even possible. This man I swear to god.

I gasped, placing both my hands on his chest and hanging my head.

"Yuuji..." I bit my lip. "Come on..." I pouted looking up at him.

He pushed himself up onto his elbow holding my cheek with one hand. "You know seeing you like this turns me on right?" He kissed my forehead wiping my tear that fell from my eye. "One more time for daddy?"

I shook my head kissing him as I started to grind. Yuuji sat up properly holding me as close as our bodies would let us, helping me ride his dick.

His lips were attached to my neck, sending shivers all throughout my body. He licked a line up my neck to my ear, I could feel his piercing and lord holy fuck did it add to the effect. The abilities Yuuji has with his tongue, with his mouth period.

When he presents, when he's sealing a deal, when he flirts, licks, or bites. Gosh and I can't forget about when he gives head. He's so good at it. My daddy is the best~ (did he fucking lie. Didn't think so.)

"You slut, didn't I say pay attention to me?" Yuuji asked slapping my ass. I jumped slightly and looked at him, he searched my eyes. "What?"

I blushed with embarrassment and leaned my head onto his shoulder. His hands touched my dick feeling the new warm and sticky cum. He chuckled. "You came? Just from me slapping your ass?"

I rolled my eyes kissing him to distract him. His never ending teasing. Gonna have to add that to the list.

~~

Yuuji's hand traveled along my arm and up to my neck, brushing his fingers along the side of it softly. I hummed, closing my eyes. I love his aftercare. He's so gentle.

It's funny, I've seen him run his gun along people's neck just the way he's doing to me. Usually those people are cowering in fear, begging and praying for a god. Yet here I am, like putty in his hands, feeling most safest when I'm with him.

"She threatened to hurt you..." I opened my eyes, staring at the drips of water coming from the faucet. Yuuji sighed wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me. "She wants me to kill Keiji..." He whispered laying his head on my shoulder.

"Why?" I asked reaching around and playing with his hair.

"You know why Kyo.. you were there."

I sighed. "I hate that name."

He chuckled kissing my shoulder. "Kenken~"

I scooted away from him, turned and flicked his forehead. "That's even worse." I glared at him.

He smirked with a shrug. "I've called you Kyo since high school, I'm not stopping." He sat back running a hand through his hair. I titled my head at him. "That's why they call you mad dog..." He teased.

I pouted moving back to my spot in between his legs. I laid on his chest, the water around us hitting the side of the tub from the sudden movement and splashing on the floor.

"That's not even my name anymore." I complained, I should really just stop. I'm never gonna convince him to call me something else. It won't matter how long we are married. He's always going to call me Kyo. Although there are times when he calls me Kentarou. But usually only when he's mad or we are talking about something important.

Yuuji rubbed my back. "Kentarou..." He whispered, I looked up at him humming as a response. "When everything's over, let's leave..."

"Where?"

"Canada."

I snorted. I had no clue where Canada was on a map, but if that's what Yuuji wanted, then I'll follow him.

"I can't do this no more."

I leaned up kissing him gently. "I know Yuuji. I'm here for you."

"I love you, Kentarou."

Yall- I-

Nope. No. Not gonna spoil. CARTER SHUT UP DONT SPOIL.