Akaashi (42)

69k bois ⭐️💧

-One Week Later-

-Akaashi POV-

I sat up slowly, trying my best not to disturb Bokuto who was curled up at my side. Hes so cuddly and clingy lately. Not that, that's much of a difference from normal Bokuto, but I can tell he's been keeping a closer eye on me. He helps me bathe, and get dressed. He helps me cook and almost always has his hand on my waist. When we sleep, he's holds my waist or lays his head on my stomach so I can pet his hair. And don't even get me started on how gentle he's been during sex. Granted, I have a cast which could explain why he's being so gentle but I don't know. I kinda like it.

I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Kou... I'm gonna go make breakfast."

He groaned softly, pulling the blanket over his face. "Gimme like 5 minutes... I'll help you."

I stood out of bed, shivering as I did. Bokuto t shirt helped my upper body be warm but my legs however, it did not. I grabbed my pajama pants from the floor and did my best to try to put them on. Bokuto snorted from the bed, his head peeking out of the blanket. I pouted stepped out of the pants walking over to him shyly.

As if knowing what I was going to ask, he sat up and took the pants from me. He helped me step into and pull them up. Then he tied the string at the waistline so they wouldn't fall off of me. My waist was too small for my liking. Bokuto seemed to love it though.

"Thank you." I patted his head. He hummed with a response then laid back down, turning over and covering his face with the blanket. I smiled softly walking out my room and down the stairs.

Ever since the incident, the four of us have been living at my parents house. My parents were okay with it since they are on a business trip anyways, that's the same as always. They did leave my little sister for us to look after though. We weren't staying for long anyway. Bokuto is looking for a house that'll fit us. He wants a big one for Kuroo and Kenma gaming rooms. He also mentioned something about kids but I just pushed him away to embarrassed to talk about it.

In the kitchen, Konoha was at the sink, Daishou standing directly behind him swaying his hips and singing into his ear. I shook my head, opening the fridge and staring at the food we didn't have. Sighing, I let the fridge fall shit as I went to stand next to Konoha. "We have no food." I leaned my head on his shoulder. Daishou didn't move from his place, he just stopped swaying.

"Hmm, hey Daishou~." Konoha turned his head to look back at him. "Can you go get breakfast for the four of them. Please!"

Daishou groaned and let go of Konoha walking out of the room. Konoha giggled turning off the water and drying his hands off with the towel. I started at him confused.

Seconds later, Daishou came back into the kitchen with his keys. "What do they want?"

"Gotta go ask them." Konoha shrugged.

"Are you gonna come with me?"

Konoha glanced at me. I nodded already knowing he was going to ask if I could watch our sister. He smiled happily and ran over to Diashou, immediately falling in his arms. I feel bad for Konoha. He doesn't get to go out much, before I didn't really think about it because he didn't have a boyfriend. But now that he does, it must be hard for him to choose between Daishou and little sis.

I sighed and walked past the two lovebirds into the living room. Kuroo and Kenma where on the the couch snuggled up. Kuroo was asleep on Kenmas shoulder moving hanging open a small bit. Kuroo is obviously not a morning person. Barely any gamers I know are morning people, besides Kenma I guess.

I sat on in the chair opposite to them. Staring at the couple. Everytime I see that couch, I think of Bokuto. I think about how he pretended to be my boyfriend and was extra sweet that day. It was the day I realized I was in love with him.

Kuroo groaned, pulling Kenma closer by the hips and hiding his face in his chest. Kenma pouted, placing the remote down and turning to hug him, petting his hair, and whispering something only Kuroo could hear.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked him. He glanced in my direction, his cheeks a bit red with embarrassment.

"Yeah, but I'm really hungry, so I can't sleep."

I frowned. "Konoha!"

Konoha came running into the room. "What, sorry?"I crossed my arms. "Oh right! Just text me the order, we'll leave right now." He smiled, calling Daishou's name as he left.

Soon after Konoha and Daishou left, Bokuto came downstairs. I was thankful, because I felt awkward just watching Kenma and Kuroo snuggle. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was adorable but I could tell Kenma was so still shy around others. Makes sense though, you are bound to be antisocial after spending 20 years trapped in an abusive household.

Bokuto picked me up and sat where I was sitting pulling me into his lap. I blushed and buried my face into his neck for a moment before looking up at him. "Kenma you should stop keeping Kuroo up all night." He smirked in his direction. Kenma immediately started to stutter.

"I-I.. we a-aren't. I-it.. um.." He turned back and buried his blushing face into Kuroos neck. Kuroo shifted and sighed, finally opening his eyes to look at us.

He was glaring. "Don't tease him."

Bokuto put his hands up, then slowly lowered them to my thighs. "Come on so y'all haven't done it yet."

This time, Kuroo cheeks turned a bit red. "No..." He cleared his throat and laid back on the couch avoiding Bokuto eye contact. "Unlike you I'm good at waiting."

I pouted. "That's offensive. I was a virgin you know. Not like I threw myself around."

Bokuto smiled proudly. "He's all mine." I grinned up at him. I was all his and his only.

lol me writing a sad chapter with a dramatic cliff hanger than timeskipping a week ahead the next chapter so my readers don't know what happened? Couldn't be me 😎

Also, I just wanted to say I love you guys. So much fookin support like seriously dude. I can't wait to write the sequel to this book.

The sequel will be about someone who is introduced in a couple chapters. I will tell you the details during that chapter ;)