Akaashi(11)

Okay-

So in this story Konoha is Akaashi brother, and I like Konoha better then His first name. So I'm this story, just pretend Konoha is his first name oki?

-Akaashi POV-

Bokuto gave me the rest of the week off after our dinner with Terushima. I guess Kuroo was really upset about it all. The YouTuber, Kenma wasn't responding to his text any more. I asked Bokuto if he wanted me to look into it, see if I can dig out any information on him now since I got his name, but he told me no.

"I'm actually glad he's ignoring Kuroo." Bokuto said over the phone, shutting a door.

I laid back in my bed, with a sigh. "Why is that?"

"Because like Terushima said, he could be the Kozume we are looking for."

I placed a hand on my stomach and closed my eyes. Bokutos right. That boy could be, like Terushima said, the hacker in this situation. It would make sense, I mean with his gamer set up, he could have access to lots of equipment needed to do that experienced hacking.

"Yeah I guess you're right." I said quietly. "Hey bokuto..."

"Yeah?"

"So... I know you've given me the rest of the week off. But, like, do you want me to come over?..." I blushed as I said it. I don't know why I felt embarrassed, I go over there all the time just to have sex. This is just the first time I've asked on my days off. But, I don't think I can go the rest of the week without seeing him.

"Keiji, you're cute." He said into the phone, my insides warming and my lips curling up into a smile. "But, I think it'd be best if I just focus on Kuroo okay? You enjoy you're days off."

My smile quickly turned into a frown. "Oh.."

"I gotta go. Bye."

I took the phone away from my ear and stared a the screen. He hung up on me...

My chest hurt for some reason. I mean, it's not as if we were a couple and he had to see me. We were just fuck buddies. For all I know, he's fucking his other workers as well. For some reason, the thought of that, made a tear fall down my cheek.

I sniffled and sat up. Wiping my tear, I decided to go see my brother with my spare time. Maybe I can ask him for some advice.

My brother, Konoha still lives with my parents. He watches after our little sister, Mari, since my parents are always gone. It's not that they are bad parents, they love us, and try their best to provide for us. But they both work busy jobs. So now and again, my brother and I take care of our sister.

I use to live with them up until I got this job. I wasn't going to take it, since I'd have to move to the city and leave my brother alone with Mari, but Konoha convinced me to go.

I drove out of the city, to a lonely house out of town. Our house wasn't bad, or nasty, or ugly, it was just old. My parents actually invest lots of money into their house. My father built it from the ground up when he was just a boy, meeting my mother along the way, who eventually started to help. Soon after that, Konoha and I were born.

I don't remember much of my childhood other then Konoha and I hating our nanny because she sucked at cooking. That caused both of us to learn how to cook at an early age. We didn't want to eat her disgusting food.

Eventually we got old enough to not need a nanny. So then it was just me and Konoha. And then our mom got pregnant a few years back. Those days I remember. Because my mom was home for 5 months straight due to stress. She couldn't have to much of it. My dad also took off a lot during that time to be at home to tend to my mothers needs.

I had my first girlfriend during that time. It was also the time I learned I wasn't into women. My girlfriend and I broke up because she found out I watched gay porn. I have never forgotten to delete my search history again.

When I got up to the door and knocked, I took in a deep breath. "Keiji?" He sorta laughed as he answered the door. "Why didn't you call?" He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

"I got a couple days off and wanted to come see you."

~~

"Hold on!" Konoha chuckled throwing his head back. I shook my head and tipped the beer to my lips. I groaned softly as it went down. It's been some time since I've drank this much.

Konoha is currently drunk off his ass and laughing about how I'm sleeping with my boss. He couldn't get over it. I missed spending time with him.

"So, he sucked you off under his desk while a lady was in there?!"

I blushed and nodded. "It was so hard to control myself. I gripped his hair under the desk the whole time."

Konoha laid back out of breath. "Oh my fucking god. You're crazy. Really having the time of you're life though huh?"

I nodded. The door creaked open and we both looked over. Mari was standing at the door holding a bear I had sent to her shortly after getting my first check.

"What you doing Mari?" Konoha asked still laying flat on the floor.

She looked over at me. "Can you come lay with me?.." she asked shyly. When she said that, I couldn't help but think back to earlier when I had asked Bokuto if I could come over. Sure it was totally two different situations, but still.

"Yeah." I stood up and picked her up. In her room, I laid her on the bed then climbed in with her holding her close to me. "Goodnight baby." I kissed the side of her head.

She giggled softly, her giggle leading into a yawn. "Night night."