Bokuto (49)

Hey 😏

Epilogue?? (Not this takes place after more than friends probably.)  idk lmfao timeline go brrr

Don't worry their won't be any more than friends spoilers just something with kyoteru <3

OH

NEVER LESS THAN FRIENDS SPOILERS!!!!

(If you aren't caught up with that story than uh- there's like a big plot point thing in here so) kinda?

-Bokuto POV-

"If there's one thing I know," I said finishing my speech with a smile. "It's that their love will run deep for a very very long time." I held up my wine glass, the rest of the people at the wedding followed my example, even little lexi who was sitting in Terushima's lap held up her cup. "To the groom and groom. I love you both."

Everyone took a swig of their drinks before cheering. Before I sat down, I screamed, "now let's party!" And they all cheered some more. The dj started the music and a few people got up to start dancing. I finally sat down. Kenma gawked at me. "That was the most embarrassing thing you've ever done."

"Really?" I smiled before pulling him into a hug. He gave me a quick hug before pulling away and turning to Kuroo, asking him to dance. Kuroo jumped at the opportunity. He had been stressed out about the wedding since he proposed last year. I'm glad he's calm now.

I turned to Akaashi. "You Wanna get married now?" Akaashi chuckled softly and ducked his head. I leaned onto his shoulder, whispering. "Don't be shy."

"I'm not." He whispered back, fiddling with his hands in his lap. I reached for one of them, but just as I began to hold his hand, I heard Terushima.

"Thank god you didn't give a speech at my wedding." He said, whilst pulling out a seat for Kentarou to sit. He smiled at his husband before sitting down and kissing his sons forehead. He was the newest edition to the family and apparently he was Kentarou's idea. Yeah, I was shocked when I heard that one.

Lexi tugged on Terushima's pant leg. "Daddy, can I go dance? "

"Yeah but stay close baby girl." He hummed. She smiled happily before skipping to the dance floor and joining Kuroo and Kenma. I watched Kenma, of all people, lean down and pick her up before spinning around with her.

"My speech was amazing." I said proudly. Kentarou tilted his head at me.

"In what universe?"

"Fuck off!" I pouted. All three of them laughed, but Akaashi's hand made its way to my thigh, squeezing slightly. I placed my hand on top of his.

Terushima sighed, finally sitting down. "So Bo, you gonna tie the knot with sweet little keiji here?"

Akaashi looked at Terushima, blushing. I couldn't tell if it was because of the nickname, or because he mentioned marriage. I glared at him. "What? Daishou is already talking about marrying Konoha."

"You're lying." Akaashi gasped. "Where is he?"

"Over there dancing." Terushima pointed. Akaashi stood up immediately and stomped his way over to Daishou. I couldn't help but laugh at the way Daishou looked like he was gonna shit himself. Akaashi was so protective over his brother.

Kentarou looked over at Terushima. "Daishou never said that."

Terushima grinned, reaching over and letting the baby grab his finger and hold it. "I know, I just wanted to see Keiji get all worked up."

"Can you stop calling him that?"

"I agree with your husband."

Terushima looked between the two of us. "Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "I'm going to dance with my daughter." He got up and stormed off like a child. Kentarou tried to call out to him, but he ignored him.