Kenma (39)

TW!!
(F slurs, mention of rape.)

-Kenma POV-

I licked my lip, swallowing my own blood. My throat was clogging from how thick my blood was, I felt like I couldn't breath. And it was cold.. so cold.

"Aww, you look so cute when you struggle." Said a women's voice. I had no clue who she was. I've never seen her. She's beautiful, and I know that's dumb to think about when I'm stripped of most my clothes, chained to the wall by my wrist, my feet barely touching the ground, but I wanted to think about anything but my current situation.

She ran her long finger along my chin. "If only your hubby listened to me and broke off your relationship when I asked."

I gulped and opened my mouth, the thick blood in there stretching from my tongue to the roof of my mouth. "I don't know what you are talking about." I whispered my voice horse. She rolled her eyes and pushed my face back, my head hitting the wall.

A door opened on my right. I turned my head to see my father, dried blood on his chest from when he was whipping me earlier. I gagged and turned my head away from him back to the women.

"Find the kid?" She asked him pushing her hair behind her ear. "I promised him I'd murder his daughter."

"No nothing so far."

"That fucker. How dare he just run away."

I lifted my head. "Are you talking about Lexi?"

The women snapped her head to me, my father as well. He began charging towards me but the women held her hand out to him. "You know where she is?"

I bit my lip. Of course I didn't. Terushima is smart he wouldn't tell anyone his location. Especially if Kentarou and Lexi are with him.

When I didn't answer, the women removed her hand and turned her back. My father slapped my face, then punched my stomach. "You better answer her boy."

I shook my head, tears escaping my eyes. "Kuroo..." I whispered. My father raised his arm to slap me again  but the women gripped his wrist tightly.

He glared at her stepped back, pulling her small body with him. I closed my eyes trying to get any amount of rest I could. I'm not sure how long I've been here, barely a day, maybe? They won't let me sleep. Every-time I try to sleep, the beat me, or drown me in water until I promise not to sleep again.

When my parents came to get me at Kuroos house, Akaashi and I were in Bokutos room, looking up easy recipes that he could teach me. I had heard from Kuroo he was a good cook and I wanted to do something nice for Kuroo. Akaashi thought it was the sweetest thing ever. He kept telling me how lucky Kuroo was to have me. He's wrong though, it's the other way around. I'm lucky to have Kuroo.

My father had bursted in the room first, immediately grabbing me. My mother came in behind him forcing Akaashi face down on the floor, his wrist behind his back. He was crying out that his arm hurt but she ignored him pushing harder.

And then they....

"Kenma!"

I jerked my head up. My father pointed at the room his fierce gaze moving between us. "Tell Kiyoko who Bokuto is. Tell her!"

I stuttered, barely anything coming out of my mouth. What does he want from me?

"Tell her dammit!" He grabbed me by my cheeks, squeezing tightly.

Kiyoko slapped his hand away. "Don't touch him like that. I need him alive and well." She looked me up and down. "You've already damaged him, now he won't go for much on the market until those wounds heal up."

She dragged her fingers down my bare chest, purposely pushing harder at the spots where my skin was split open. I groaned, sinking my teeth in my lip.

"Now who is Bokuto to you." She asked me her hand dragging lower to the edge of my boxers. My breath hitched. "What? Don't tell me this is turning you on?"

"You wish."

She smirked before raising her fist and punching my gut. I choked up some blood that had been stuck in my throat. She asked me the question once more and when I didn't answer she punched me again. So finally, feeling like I couldn't throw up anything more, I spoke.

"He's Kuroos friend.. Kuroo.... he's, Kuroo is my boyfriend."

Kiyoko stared at me as if this was a surprise to her. I continued on. "Akaashi.... Bokutos boyfriends name is Akaashi. I'm Kenma Kozume. That bastards son. They forced me to be their hacker to help steal from all the companies he works at. I stole from Bokuto."

Kiyoko stepped back. "You?"

I nodded, well as much as I could. "They wanted me to steal from Yuuji next. But he's too smart and saw through their bullshit."

"Of course he did." She groaned before turning to my dad. "You stole the wrong fucking kid and you couldn't locate Lexi?" She laughed pulling out her phone, scrolling for a bit before putting the phone to her ear. "Tanaka? Oh believe me I don't want to hear from you either you faggot. But I need your help."

There was a long moment of just listening. She glanced at me than back at my dad. "I have the Kozume's. You know the ones that stole 5 billion from your company within 4 days."

I put my head down. I knew the name Tanaka sounded familiar.

"Seems like a fair deal. I'll meet you soon. Oh and bring my son, I don't want him tainted by faggots anymore than he already is."

There was a beep, the call ended. "So little Kenma, What should I do with you? Have some fun maybe? Your dads no good in bed I wonder if you are."

I looked up and spit in her face. "You wanna sleep with a faggot? Then jump me you whore."

I am aware this chapter is mostly dialogue but I got bored halfway through :/ I wanna write the next scene 😬🤭