Author's Note

Hello everyone. G.D here~

I'm sorry if I disappoint you that I've updated only to give you guys an author's note.

Truth be told, I'm quite ashamed considering a lot of you would wait patiently for my updates.

Unfortunately, it's been hard to make new chapters with all the problems the world still had as well as online school.

Unlike when I was still in senior high, I was still able to follow my schedules and make different drafts of chapters everyday until the next week would come where I would edit it for the last time before publishing.

But now, as a college student and with my chosen course. Following my schedule had been a disaster. I've been lacking sleep and been feeling under the weather a lot which drops my motivation to write.

As well as when I was positive.

It took a lot of my energy and a bit of my motivation to create the next chapters even though I've already made plans on what the ending and different plots it's gonna be.

But since we're already on book 2 and there's a lot of secrets and hidden code yet to be revealed– I've been itching to write and publish it as soon as I could.

But reality is harsh as well as college π^π

Anyways, the main reason for this author's note is me asking for a short hiatus or break. Both Pangaea book 2 and Mandela effect (myghad Mandela has short chapters yet I still can't even publish one, I'm so sorry π^π)

It'll just be a few months (hopefully) until I can get through the second and third semester.

(Also, it's been freezing in where I live)

I hope you can understand and be more patient for me until the end.

I promise I won't let you down once I publish and be active once again.

That's all for this author's note and see ya soon ^^

Much love <3

– G.D