Chapter 20 : Blood redder than maple

The country fell into chaos, their once proud security and safety fell apart in one day. And in one day, 40% of the population in Pangaea we're taken, killed, and even harvested alive.

It was as if the country fell into an apocalypse.

Tethys threw his documents as well as any other displays he gets his hands on across the office.

He yelled and exclaimed, “EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHAT THE FUCK IS MY FATHER THINKING?!”

The secretary flinched and shivered in fear but he answered truthfully, “My lord! Mr. Pangaea had turned the security in the country off to test your skills on how you'll protect it wi--”

“To hell with it! For one second! Just one fucking second! The fucking country fell into chaos! almost all the people were eight her killed or dead! Or worse, abducted!”

Many evil people had their eyes on the country. This one opening was swarmed in like a tide.

The secretary replied with a trembling voice, “I- I'm sorry my lord! I am only passing a message! But my lord, if you don't do something now the death rate will only continue to rise!”

Tethys then glared at the man. His knuckles turned white, aching to just punch the guy. “Are you ordering me!?”

He suddenly release his heavy pressure that made the secretary choke and fall to his knees. He begged while catching for air, “My lord! My lord! Please have mercy! I am only passing a message! Please have mercy!”

Even the guards felt the prickling and painful pressure.

But before they could choke to death, Tethys' own secretary barged in. He quickly suppressed the heavy pressure that greeted him and yelled with urgency, “Sir! Three royals were captured!!! One of them was miss philipia sir!”

The anger immediately extinguished when he heard the words. Like a spell, Tethys dialed a number and ordered a search and rescue immediately.

He points for his secretary and the secretary on the floor, “Come with me, we'll deal the problems and search for philia. Use any means to track her! I don't care how much you pay! just do it!”

...

Philipia was awoken from a jolt. She looked around when she realize she's still in the container.

Kyoto yawned and saw philipia wriggling her wrist again. “Miss philipia, don't force yourself, you said, sir Tethys will surely find a way and rescue us.” since philipia said Tethys could do it, she had blindly believed her 100% that she was able to rest easy.

Philipia said while biting the end of the zip lock, “It's best to try and escape. As of now, we're probably somewhere in the pacific.”

Iceland spoke, “How did you know?”

“the way the ship moves. If we can escape, we could probably get to see China's boat or perhaps mine”

Kyoto awed, “How did you know just by the movement of the sea miss philipia?”

Iceland replied instead, “She lives near it, you'd be surprise to hear the amount of times they have a flood”

Kyoto gasped. She did know about the vulnerability of her country but she didn't think it would be this worse.

Philipia was indifferent to his words and kept wriggling her wrist until it became red. She sighed and looked around and saw a hair clip from one of the citizens. She took it from her and broke it in half then began to rub it on the container wall to sharpen the edges.