Chapter 26 : Deepest part of its history

There weren't many people who possess Armageddon's eyes. China looked at the paper on his desk and couldn't help but sigh.

After searching through the deepest part of Pangaea's— no, it should be Tethyria now. After searching for the deepest part of its history, China found a lot of things, as well as forgotten projects that were left hidden in the dark.

Apparently, Armageddon once gauged out both her eyes when she couldn't handle the pursuit of her suitors. Much like philipia, some were forced, and some were pulled into a frenzy state of obsession.

She also had multiple fated pairs, but all those ‘pairs’ weren't her real and true pair. Thus, she gauged her eyes out and walked blind for 5 years before her teacher, her mother's mysterious friend, came back and help her find her husband.

Not much was written about this mysterious teacher. But according to Armageddon's writing. She wore a veil that covers her face, she would often disappear one day and appear the next. Whenever she leaves, Armageddon tried to look for her tracks but couldn't even find a single hair on their head.

She was like a phantom that comes and go whenever she wants. But whenever she appears, Armageddon would be getting the help she needed, she would always be there by her side, she would be there to have a solution that no one else can think of. She was always right on time.

In one of Armageddon's writing, her mother once said that she appeared out of nowhere in the middle of a bloody war in their country, although that war was over and they won, the teacher was of great help. She was the one who helped her mother give birth to her when they were trapped in their house because of the enemies blocking the path.

If it weren't for her timely help, Armageddon might've not existed.

He tried searching for more and also found multiple evidence of a woman who wore a veil. Some were written as a myth and some were just baseless rumors, although he had once heard from Brazil that a woman with a veil gave him his son, he wasn't able to find her whereabouts afterwards.

China suspected that this woman wasn't just one person but multiple people in different place. He once thought that it could be a club? But after further consideration, it was too unlikely.

If he didn't researched about Armageddon and her connection to Philipia because of her eyes, he wouldn't be able to discover it.

He also went to the museum and wanted to look for more clues, but he didn't want to appear suspicious now that Tethys is the one taking over the continents.

Damn it. Was he too late to look for more?

China glanced at North Korea working on his desk and sighed. For now, he'll just have to lay low.

China flipped through another paper and wrote something on his journal book and encircled the word “Honeycomb.”

Once again, after digging a few things, he finally found out about that forgotten project.

The honeycomb project helps people edit their genes. Because people covet Armageddon's blood, many had gone to take a test.

China was one of them. His right eye, was the evidence of that project that never succeeded. Because no matter if you have her descendants blood or not, you can never replicate it artificially.

Gondwanda and Laurasia were also a product of the honeycomb project. They were conceived through artificial insemination. By editing their genes through the start of their creation in the uterus, pangaea successfully made the two female continent leaders with an IQ higher than normal.

But this led to another failure.

Because he was too greedy and too rushed to have an heir who is perfect, Gondwanda and Laurasia went crazy because they know too much.