Chapter 41

Philipia stared at the huge banner hanged at the entrance of the Academy that read: Congratulations to batch 867 for graduating in Pangaea Academy. May you prosper and serve the continents!!

Russia and Kazakhstan's graduation was coming up in two weeks. When winter ended in Tethyria, snow started to melt, flowers started to bloom, and a new batch of students/leaders attending.

Philipia finally felt nervous. For the first time, she does not feel confident. Knowing that it was Filipia who had been giving her support and has been behind her all this time, she felt insecure and scared.

After that conversation with Maharlika, he suddenly went quiet. None of her alters spoke and none of them were reachable.

Due to nervousness, She repeatedly fixed her mask in place and would cower and shrink her head between her shoulders whenever someone comes close to her or even walk past her. Earlier, someone greeted her, she felt nervous and stuttered on her words.

Without Filipia, she had a severe social anxiety. She would start to shake and sweat really bad when conversing. The total opposite of the cheerful and social butterfly Filipia.

“Philipia!” someone called.

Philipia flinched and tried to look for some place to hide but it was too late, the person... Or people. Caught up to her and stuck close besides her.

Indonesia and Malaysia both smiled, “Are you here to get your new uniform too?” Malaysia asked.

“An email was sent to us and told us about the new design. After Tethys took over -although he hasn't changed the name of the academy- he did change a lot of things, starting with the uniform and the two academies.” Indonesia added.

Malaysian nodded, “I saw the design and I was so thrilled! Our spring, summer, autumn, and Winter uniforms looked so cool! Oh! Of course, I'm also happy that the female and male academy are now merging, now Philipia isn't the only female! Isn't that nice?”

They both looked at her and she felt overwhelmed by their energy. How come she never realized that the way they spoke looked like they were running a marathon. She felt tired and exhausted, and she was just listening.

When Philipia didn't reply, Malaysia and Indonesia didn't think it was weird. It was thanks to the mask that hid her nervous expression that they didn't think much of it.

“By the way...” Indonesia whispered, “I heard about what happened to china.”

Malaysia also turned gossipy, “Philipia, did you hear? China was sent to the hospital not long ago because he started convulsing and foaming in the mouth.” (China: For your information, I wasn't foaming in the mouth!)

China? What happened to him? Could it be because of what happened to her? But why is it him?

Indonesia added, “North also said that he first started bleeding in the nose, then he started screaming in pain. A lot of students passing by also heard his screaming and they said it was so agonizing that they felt their hairs standing.” he started rubbing his arms and hands, “Just by hearing the story, my hairs are already standing!”

Philipia was still in a trance before she tried to calm down. She asked nervously, “Wh-where is he now?”

Malaysia blinked, “He's at the office of the student council. Working. Doing paper works.”

Philipia, “……” I thought you said he was in pain? Why is the patient working?

“Anyways, enough about that! Let's go and get our uniforms!”

On the way, they met several other leaders. They all appeared to have a good winter break and greeted her with the nicknames they gave her (Filipia).

‘I'm not her... I'm not her... I'm not her...’