Chapter 29 : Tu me manques.

Philipia looked at the falling snow through the window. Pressing a finger on the glass pane, she wrote a word with a character that doesn't seem to exist.

Poland approached her from behind and said, “Philips, I've finished reading it.”

Philipia replied without looking back, “What do you think?”

Poland looked at the papers in his hand again then looked at Canada and France sitting across him. He said solemnly, “I don't like it...”

Canada and France both nodded, France said, “Not only do I don't like it, I also hate it. Its... it's dangerous.”

Philipia leaned on the window and looked at them, her hand resting on her lap while both thumbs fiddling each other, “I don't need you to like it. I showed it to you to share my plans. Brother martial is getting stronger, who knows who or what connection he has. If I could...”

‘SLAM!’

The three looked at canada who stood up, both hands on the table that made the sound, “If you could what?! syrup, not only are you bargaining something from you, you're also throwing something from you!”

“I've thrown it since the very beginning. There's no difference.”

Canada shouts, “No! I don't agree! This plan is... it's not good!”

France sighed, Poland shrinks his head between his shoulders. Philipia looked at Canada with red rims on his eyes while tears threatening to spill.

Philipia reasoned, “Canada... it's either that or... everyone dies.”

Canada didn't even hesitate to reply, “Then let everyone die! I will die! I would rather die than see you get hurt!”

Poland tried to shrink his presence as small as possible, listening to a live confession somehow makes him feel a bit awkward.

Maharlika screamed, “Make him shut up!”

Philipia rub the side of her temple and said, “I appreciate your feelings, but now isn't the time.”

Canada didn't seem to mind the blatant rejection and insisted, “No! I will never participate in such an act! Syrup, there's tons of ways to do it!”

“Then tell me...”

Canada widen his eyes, he paused and stuttered for a bit. “Well, we could...I mean... we can just secretly invade his office and...”

This time, it was France who replied, “We've been through that. But, even if we did successfully infiltrate their house and his mansion, martial would still be able to notice it. Not only would he notice it, he would even change his own plan. Which is like chasing after something that keeps changing, it's no use.”

“Then we'll plant a spy!”

“A spy? The only person whom he talks to is mark, their secretary and caretaker. Not only is he loyal, he's even more adamant to deny our request to spy on his leader!”

France and Canada bickered back and forth. Philipia endured and endured, she said, “Just stop.”

Both men stopped and obediently remained quiet, philipia continued, “I'll give you guys more time to think about it.”

Philipia walked around the table and added, “Oh and... Tell the others about it too. I can't seem to find the others...”

After that, she left.

Poland look at the two, pack up his things and followed after.

Canada slumped on his seat and sighed, “I don't want to lose syrup...”