Notice: publish or not

Hey guys it's me G.D, I know you're shocked right now, don't worry this is just something I've been thinking

So I have this story titled "Mandela effect" if you Google it you'll know what it means.

And it is actually the first CH story I EVER made when I first discovered countryhumans from YouTube.

And I don't know what happened why I didn't continue it? Or why I forgot about it?

But I ended up making Pangaea Academy ( which I didn't expect to like go WHOSSSHHHH!!! )

So earlier I was deleting some shitty stories that I never plan to EVER show to anyone because...

Satan wouldn't even dare to read it ^^

If some of you may know I used to make smut stories, although my English and grammar was...eugh -trash- But since I live in a different country ( which is a secret ) I actually won in my school for the best one shot adult story.

( I know I'm amazing )

Anyways, I found this story of mine that I thought was interesting and quite surprised at my old self like "damn girl, dis story is lit" - for me at least.

Andddd so I decided to like edit it with my current WRITAAHHH KNUUWWLEDGEEEEEEE and my uhhh improved? Grammars? Cause English is not my first.

( I still live around Asia, so you can just guess which country I live and what language I mostly speak and use. )

And it turned out pretty great, although it still feels weird cause I'm used to write philipia really innocent and just *flick* ya know? That innocent.

And I'm contemplating whether I should publish it or not, cause I'm still writing Pangaea Academy which I don't know when it'll end and I'm kinda aching to like let you guys read it cause I really think it's interesting

ANYWAYS! lemme know what you guys think about it; comment if you want or not I'll read all of it, don't worry

I'll probably give you guys three weeks? To like, really decided if I should or not? Cause I really feel bad

I feel bad that some of you stopped reading other story to follow my story and you know Every chapter takes about 100k or More plus words; and it takes a lot of editing so it takes a long timeeee! ><

And I make three drafts for that one chapters cause sometimes I don't like it and sometimes the story was going nowhere and I had to write another one again.

Here I'll show you an example with the recent chapter. Chapter 3 : sunflower.

All those three had different starting, different endings, different dialogues, different Povs

( Draft 3 ) is actually only Finland's POV. While ( draft 2 ) is just shit. It was soooooooo, omg. That's why I had a problem with the editing and I had to change some of them!

And it was driving me crazzyyyyyy.

But it was all worth it to know you all enjoyed it although there's still typos and shits.

The longest one I ever draft is probably from book 1 "desiderium" where I made 5 of them just rewriting and redoing and changing different settings and different shits and one of them took 200k+ words and one almost reached 300k+ which of course, made my phone laggy while writing it even on my laptop by how many it is omg ><

Anyways I'll see and wait for three weeks and I'll show you one part of it, the prologue and tell me what you think

Publish or not?

Cause while you wait for Pangaea you can like read this story cause I really feel bad - again for the people who stopped reading other books because of me ;-; I'm sorreehhh!!

Cause as a writer you can't focus on one thing it'll stress you out and it will make the story nonsense and it will stray you and you'll have the worse writer's block.

( Trust me )

That's what my teacher told me and it's true.

( I choose an English major so writing was really essential in my class )

Anyways, it's on the next page and enjoy...? Hehehe~ let me know by the comments mkay?