Chapter 3 : Sunflower

[ There will be Grammatical Errors and typos since D-kun will no longer be with us ]

[ Art by me <3 ]

[ Enjoy~ ]

____________________

Line / The line:

An act of courting for male leaders to their chosen partner; body markings will be drawn and added on the leaders body - the chosen partners pain will be shared with the leader; a sign of devotion and loyalty.

WARNING:

If the chosen partner ends up with someone/ loves someone/ chose someone; the body markings will burn the skin of the leader and it will permanently leave a scar ( the symbol itself) - a sign of pain, foolishness and despair.

Soul collision / Soul amalgamate:

An act of courting and sacrifice for male leaders; losing their own sense of emotion while wholeheartedly devoting ones body and soul to the chosen partner - a symbol of unconditional love and selflessness.

WARNING:

Once cut off, the leader will feel manic depression and all stages of sadness and emotional pain, ( extremely dangerous, choose and act rationally )

Marking compatibility / Fated pair.

A sign where two people are fated and born for each other, ( only for leaders ) considered a myth and is rare. But once encountered; Both will feel intense heat and physical desire: also known as the "aphrodisiac affect" both partners will feel intense heart beating, high fever, higher hormones and obsession for desire.

WARNING:

If married and has encountered your fated pair, immediate action to break off ( consent and agreement of the pair ) - Will suffer lost of senses and reality touch for months. ( Proceed with caution )

Force submission / Alpha's orders.

For male leaders; if one subordinate or one with lower position in the high table disobey and act violent. Male leaders are able to control them through forced submission; completely immobilized and sedated. forced obedience and punished rightly.

WARNING:

Has been considered illegal and abolished by Pangaea ( current Continent leader ) - Has contradicts human rights and people rights.

Healing

For female leaders, they transfer the energy and marking blood to one person, an act of healing and closing up wounds. If physical damage and abnormalities is present; Female leaders may transfer that physical damage to theirs. female leaders body heals ( takes for a month or weeks to fully restore the leaders body )