Chapter 1

"Maddie, lets go we are going to be late." Moon was banging on my door.

"I'm coming." I shouted back.

I was trying to fix my hair, it was a very bad hair day and I had curly hair so it made it 10x worse.

"Hurry up, or I'm not driving you." She threatened.

"Go ahead, I have my own car." I hated being rushed.

"Fine." She left.

I was over my hair so I threw it in a messy bun and called it that. I looked at myself over in the mirror to make sure I looked half way decent. I was wearing light colored jeans that fit my legs perfectly and made my curves stick out more than I liked, I also had on a plain black baggy shirt paired with a black Nike jacket. I hated showing off my curves because then I would be fighting with Moon for guys attention, and I hated attention. I grabbed my backpack, keys and headed out the door. I drove to school, parked and walked in.

Everyone was starring at me, why you might be asking you're self. Well, maybe because they were making sure I wasn't walking towards them, I use being rude and mean to people as a comping strategy because everyone always compared me to my twin sister Moon, so I decided I'll be the opposite of her.

I went to the office and grabbed my schedule, I headed to class and sat down. I had science first, and when the boy I had loved since freshman year walked in I froze. Eli Moskowitz, he had short brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, an adorable smile, and he had a scar on his lip. He had a cleft lip when he was born and the scar was from the surgery, personally I think it looked cool but everyone messed with him because of it. I was always nice to Eli because I wanted him to maybe one day like me but that never happens because of my sister Moon and her rude ass friends, every time I go to talk to him they walk over to me and then talk shit to Eli. By the looks of it Eli probably thinks I hate him and I go to him just so my sister and her friends can make fun of him.

There was only one seat left when he walked in and it was next to me, he looked at the seat and then me. He took a deep breathe and walked to the seat and sat down. Today he wore an adorable green sweater, it looked so cute on him. I wanted to talk to him so bad but I didn't because even if I looked at him he would probably flinch.

"Welcome, class whoever you're sitting next to with be your partner for the rest of the year." The teacher announced.

From my preferal vision I could see him look at me took a deep breathe and was trying to relax.

"We will be starting our first project today, I will only give you 30 minutes each day to talk to your partner about it but in order to finish the project you will have to meet up on your own time. The project will be on flowers, I want you guys to pick a flower and I don't care what you choose to do with that topic. I just want you guys to be creative. The project will be due in three weeks. But for today I just want everyone to get to know their partner and mingle because I don't want to do any work today." The teacher explained and then sat at her desk.

This was good, really good actually. I looked at Eli from the side and it looked like he was about to have a panic attack. He was scared of me and I got why so I decided to do what I thought was being nice.

"If you don't want to be my partner I get it." I turned to look at him.

He flinched at my sudden movement.

"Look, I know you're not a talker but at least nod. Nod your head yes if you want to be my partner and nod no for no. I won't be mad or anything if you choose not to be." I was really hoping he would say he wanted to be my partner.

"You don't mind if I'm your partner?" He stuttered like crazy.

"I don't mind at all." I shot him a little smile.

"I'll be your partner." He stuttered.

"Cool." I was so excited.

"What's your favorite flower?" He was so nervous.

"You don't have to be nervous around me." I was trying to make him not to scared of me.

"Sorry." He looked down and started to play with his fingers.

"Are you scared of me? I won't be hurt by your answer I just want to know." I spoke calmly.

"Yeah a little." He stuttered.

I nodded at his answer. I was hurt, the boy I have loved for more than a year was scared of me, and all because of my dumb ass ego, and I of course had to be the opposite of my sister.

I raised my hand and I could see Eli flinch from the corner of my eye.

"Yes, Maddie?" The teacher called.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes.

I grabbed my bag and walked out with tears in my eyes. I went to the bathroom and tried to get a hold of myself. I wiped my eyes and decided to stay here and wait until my next class. The bell rung and I walked out and went to my next class. Luckily I didn't have Eli again in my second, third, fourth, or fifth. It was now time for lunch and I never ate so I just sat down.

I wasn't paying attention and was replaying Eli's words over and over in my head and I was starting to tear up again.

"That kid looks like he got ran over with a lawn mower." Yasmine snickered.

I looked up and Eli was starring at me. Then he looked at Yasmine and covered his lip.

"He really does." Moon laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." I was pissed.

"What did you say Maddie?" Yasmine looked at me with a dirty look.

"I said shut the fuck up." I gave her an even dirtier look.

"What are you going to do about it?" She smirked.

"Talk about him again and we will see." I was beyond pissed.

"The kid with the lip, he should sue the surgeon that fucked him up like that." She looked dead at me and then Eli.

That's it I was going to kick this blonde, gapped tooth bitch's ass.

I stood up and grabbed Yasmine by her hair and threw her on the floor.

"Talk about him one more time and I will make sure I kick your ass next time." I shouted and kicked her in the stomach as I grabbed my bag and walked out.

As I passed Eli's table, he looked at me and so did his friend Demetri, and this new kid I have never seen before.

Welcome to the new book. This book is going to have more violence I guess and some bad language. I hope you guys will enjoy this new book as much as you did the last.