Chapter 10

I had a pair of pants in my trunk so when I got to the park I opened my trunk and put them on over my spandex. I grabbed my board and walked in. There was a whole bunch of people today since everyone got out of school a couple of hours ago. I pinned my hair back and started skating around. I practiced some new tricks I wanted to learn. I pretty much got all the tricks I wanted to learn within two hours. I wanted to practice that trick Robby taught me, so I started to practice it. I landed the trick most of the time but failed it a couple of times. I practiced it until I landed it each time. Last I just wanted to skate in the bowl before I left because I was pretty calm. Everyone had one minute to skate in the bowl and then it was the next person's turn. I waited my turn and I dropped in, I was only ten seconds in when someone dropped in, on the other side of the bowl. I couldn't get out because I was already going one way and then they were coming my way. We were going to run into each other and there was no way to stop it unless I jumped off my board. I jumped off my board and moved to the side, I tried to grab my board and get out of the bowl but I couldn't reach it. I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist and we collided and hit the floor hard.

"Goddammit." I was pissed

"You ok?" The voice was familiar.

"Robby get your ass off me." I threw him off.

"What's your problem?" He was irritated with how I reacted.

I grabbed my board got some speed and got out of the bowl. I was walking to my car when I felt hands wrap around my arm.

"Let go of me." I tried to pull my arm.

"What's your problem?" He let go of my arm.

"You're my problem." I was pissed.

"Why me, what did I do?" He looked confused.

"I was in the bowl first and I was only ten seconds in then your dumbass dropped in and I didn't even get to finish my ride." I wanted to punch his face.

"I didn't even see you." He defended.

"Well open your damn eyes." I turned to walk away.

"I'm sorry, let me make it up to you." He grabbed my arm again.

"No." I walked faster.

"Please." He pleaded.

"I think I'm fine." I opened my trunk.

"Don't be such a bitch." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me a bitch." He was just making things worse.

"Why not?" He wanted to see me get mad.

"Because I said so." I unlocked my car.

"Oh, because Mrs. Princess said so." He mocked.

I was fed up with his bull shit. I came here to calm down from Eli's little scene at the dojo but this asshole just made it worse. I quickly spun around and punched him in his mouth. He grabbed his mouth, I busted his lip so it was bleeding.

"You bitch." He looked furious.

"It's your fault." I yelled.

"But you didn't have to bust my lip." He defended.

"Well, you didn't have to piss me off." I defended.

"Would you want to hang out sometime?" He wiped his lip.

"Are you serious?" I was confused.

"Yeah, I think we would get along pretty well." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Not by the looks of it." I scoffed.

"Well, when we are both chill then I think we could get along." He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know." I was thinking about it.

"Come on, it'll be fun I promise." He begged.

"My parents are going to be out of town this weekend and I was thinking of having a party. So, Saturday at 8 be there. We can hang out then." I got in my car.

I drove off and went home. I got home and thought about the kid Robby. I guess he was kind of right about us being both chill then we could get along. He reminded me a lot of myself with the attitude and the defensiveness. Besides him being a dumbass I think I could like Robby, not in a relationship way, hell no, but in a friendship type of way. I walked down the hall to Moon's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." She called out.

I walked in and closed the door.

"Since mom and dad aren't going to be home this weekend we should have a party." I smiled.

"That's a good idea." She was excited.

"I say Saturday at 7." I suggested.

"That's perfect." She smiled.

"Alright cool." I walked out and closed the door behind me.

I walked back to my room and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped my clothes. I had a bruise on my back from the fall when Eli swept my foot and I fell. I got in the shower and stood under the water. I replayed today's events in the dojo. Why would Eli do that, I thought he liked me as a friend at least. I helped him flip his script, so what the hell was his problem. I was getting upset because I hated when I helped people and they did me wrong. I sat down on the floor and just let the water run down my body. I had a few bumps and scratches on my legs and arms from the skate park but nothing bad. After about 30 minutes of just sitting there, I took an actual shower and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and went to my drawers. I grabbed some pajamas and put them on. I brushed through my hair and put it in a messy bun. I wasn't hungry so I decided to just lay down and watch some movies. I was halfway through the second movie when I fell asleep.