Chapter 21

Mention of self harm but only a couple of sentences.

I spent the rest of the day with Eli. He made me show him my cuts and he made me promise that when I felt like I needed to cut that I would call him and talk to him about it even if it was at 3 in the morning. I promised and I knew I wasn't going to be doing it any time soon because I was no longer in pain. I had what I wanted, I had Eli he was mine and I was his. He made me happy, just his presence was a gift to me.

Over the next month, he took care of my cuts until they had healed completely and there were just scars now. This past month was one of the most amazing months in my life. I was always happy and never sad except when I wasn't with Eli. I was with him every day except at the night on school nights. I got everything I wanted.

As for the rest of my life, Aisha moved and it sucked but I talk to her almost every day. Tory and I have gotten really close and she is now dating Miguel. Miguel is doing great with Tory and they are so cute together. Demetri is now dating Yasmine, she is still a bitch now and then but ever since she has been with Demetri she is a lot nicer. Robby is still with Sam and she actually seemed to change. She hasn't fucked everything up yet so that's good. Robby and I got over what happened and he is still my best friend. Eli and Robby get along so Eli doesn't care that I'm friends with Robby. Robby and I skate every day together and he promised he wouldn't ditch me. Moon is doing great she came out as Bi a couple of months after she and Eli broke up. She is now dating this girl named Piper and she is super chill and nice. They are happy together which makes me happy for my sister. We are all friends and hang out together all the time. We are all happy and life couldn't get any better. 

Hey everyone, since I've wrapped pretty much everything in this chapter I was wondering if you guys wanted me to continue this story for a little while longer. I have a new ideas for two new books. One is we date Robby and their love story. The second one is what it would be like to date Jacob Scott Thomas Bertrand, I love the way he says his full name so of course I typed it that way. So PLEASE them me know in the comments what story you would like to read first. Also BIG ANNOUNCMENT I WILL be writing a sequel to "Hawk's Princess." There won't be a lot of chapters but I will be wrapping some things up and I hope you guys will like it. :)