Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning around 2 in the afternoon. I felt the same way I did when I woke up yesterday. I got up and walked downstairs, Yasmine, and Sam spent the night I guess because they were still here. I'm guessing they wanted to help with the party. I grabbed fruit from the fruit basket and went back to my room. I sat down on my bed and ate my apple I had grabbed. I read the rest of the book and that took me to about 5. I got up and grabbed my wallet and made sure I had my fake id. I walked down the hall and knocked on Moon's door.

"Come in." She responded.

I opened the door and poked my head in.

"I am going to get the snacks, and drinks for the party." I let her know where I was going.

"Ok, be safe." She smiled.

I smiled back and went downstairs. I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car. I drove to the liquor store and walked all the way to the back. I grabbed 5 cases of beer and then a whole bunch of chips, candy, and some other snacks. I then walked up to the counter and placed everything on it.

"Can I get about 4 bottles of vodka and 4 bottles of whiskey?" I pointed to what I wanted.

"Yeah, sure." The guy pulled everything from the shelf.

"Thanks." I was so tired.

"ID please?" He asked.

I pulled out my ID and gave it to him. He looked at the ID and then back at me.

"Cool." He handed it back to me.

He put everything in bags.

"I'll be right back for the rest." I smiled.

He nodded.

I walked out to my car and placed everything in the trunk and then went back to the store. I grabbed the rest of the stuff and put it in the truck as well. I got in my car and drove back to my house. I opened the door and yelled up the stairs.

"Moon, get you and your friends down here and help me with the stuff." I needed help.

"Coming." She yelled back.

After a couple of seconds, they came downstairs and helped me bring all the stuff in the kitchen.

"I'll be right back." I told them.

I went to my room and grabbed my phone. I looked at the notifications and I had a text from Aisha. She said she would be here at 6 and she was bringing Miguel. I told her that was fine but to be careful because Yasmine was here. She said she was fine with it and didn't care.

As I stood silent in my room the more I didn't want to have this party. I just felt so down and tired, I wanted to sleep the rest of the day. I knew I couldn't though because I was the one that gave Moon the idea to have the party in the first place and I already told everyone about it. So I had to go through with the party and push all my feelings aside for now.

I went back downstairs and it was five minutes till 6 and I heard someone knock at the door. I answered it and it was Miguel and Aisha. I walked them into the kitchen and Yasmine gave Aisha a dirty look.

"No fighting tonight I don't feel like putting up with petty bull shit." I said this right away.

They both nodded and agreed.

We all set up for the party and it was about 6:30 now and I went up to my room to get dressed. I took a quick shower and looked through my closet. I found a pair of black shorts and decided I was going to wear my bikini top and bottoms under my clothes just in case I wanted to go swimming. I put on my forest green bikini and then my black shorts and a navy blue shirt. I walked downstairs and joined everyone else. As soon as the clock stroke 7 people had already started coming and were knocking at the door. We got so tired of getting up and opening the door we just left the door open.