Chapter 14

I woke up with a huge headache and flipped around to the other side and I opened my eyes a little. What in the actual fuck, Robby was in my bed without a shirt. I looked on the floor and there laid Aisha and Miguel. I sat up quickly and was starting to panic, I looked under the coves and luckily I had all my clothes on. I relaxed a little bit then I got a huge pain throb in my head. I sat up, stepped over Aisha and Miguel, and went into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like I got ran over with 2 busses, 4 semi-trucks, and 90 cars, I was not looking good. I looked under my cabinet and got out some painkillers, I took 2 and downed some water. I was still in my bikini but I had my black shorts on. I walked out and grabbed a hoodie, some sweats, and my towels. I walked back into the bathroom, locked the door, and got in the shower. I took a nice hot, long-ass shower letting the pain killers take away my headache and body soreness. As I sat there letting the water run down my body I started replaying everything I did remember. Of course, the first thing that came into my thoughts was Eli kissing Moon. I was heartbroken, it felt like a knife going into my heart and it being twisted over and over again. What did I do to deserve this pain, yes I was a total bitch to everyone but I had my reasons. I was hurt by the only person in this world I loved and that was a different type of pain. I started to cry and have a whole mental breakdown. I had to muffle my cries and be quiet so I didn't wake up Robby, Aisha, and Miguel. I finished my shower and got dressed, and threw my hair into a low ponytail. I walked out and everyone was still passed out, I decided to leave them and go downstairs for some food. I looked around the house and it was completely trashed, I didn't feel like cleaning it up to I went straight into the kitchen. I walked in and there stood my sister, and Eli eating, smiling and having a great time. I was so close to losing my shit, but I was not going back to my therapist so I took a breath and went to the fridge. I opened it, grabbed the last bottle of vodka, and headed out of the kitchen.

"Maddie, haven't you had enough?" Moon spoke.

"Shut your god damn mouth." I turned around and gave her a dirty-ass look.

"Don't talk to her like that she is just worried about you." Eli had the balls to talk.

"Shut your goddamn mouth too." I was furious.

"Don't talk to him like that." Moon defended him.

"I swear to god, say one more word to me Moon and you will not like what happens next." I was going to punch the daylight out of this bitch.

"I won't let you touch her." Eli stood.

That's it I lost my shit.

I set the bottle of vodka down on the table. Rage filled my body completely and it was not planning to stop anytime soon. Eli was no longer the love of my life at this moment he was just an asshole who fucked with my feelings and chose my sister over me. I stormed over to him and I punched the shit out of him. He fell to the ground and passed out.

"Maddie, how could you?" Moon got on the floor.

"No Moon, how could you. I have loved Eli since freshman year dammit. You're supposed to be my sister not a bitch who stole the love of my life. You are a selfish bitch, and I have no idea why the hell I was even born into this family. I don't even belong, everyone in the damn house hates me because of the way I act. Not once has one of you asked why I act the way I do. Let me enlighten you, I was so tired of being compared to my perfect twin sister, I was tired of being the second choice, so I decided to be the complete opposite, and still nothing change. You stole everything from me except Eli, Eli was all I had to myself but not anymore you took the only joy I had left." Hot tears streamed down my face and I was shouting at the top of my lungs.

"I'm sorry Maddie." She placed Eli on her lap.

"No, you're not." I was broken.

I grabbed my keys, got in my car, and drove. I had no idea where I was going but I was going to end up somewhere.

I ended up at the beach. I got out of my car and walked to the shoreline. I pulled up my sweats and let the water wash over my feet. I stayed at the beach the entire day.

I sat on the beach just thinking about everything and I wanted to know why Moon, what did she have that I didn't. Why was I not good enough? Why didn't he want me? I cried about 15 times that day.

It was now sunset and I sat there on the beach hugging myself and I watched the sunset over the horizon. It was so beautiful and magical. As the sun finally set and it became dark, I walked to my car and began my car ride home.

I took the long way home so I wouldn't get home until about midnight.

I finally got home and as I suspected the time would be, I got home right at 12. I got down and walked in, I hung my keys up, and looked around. The house was spotless, I felt bad for leaving Aisha, Miguel, and Robby but I needed a day to myself.

I walked up to my room and when I opened the door Aisha, Miguel, and Robby were waiting on my bed watching tv.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked quietly.

"Maddie." Miguel shouted.

"You're ok." Aisha sprung from the bed and wrapped her arms around my body.

"I'm fine." I hugged her back.

"Where have you been?" Robby questioned.

"I was at the beach." I explained.

"We were so worried." Miguel sighed.

"Sorry, but I just needed time by myself." I was about to cry again.

"Awe Maddie, don't cry." Robby took me in his arms.

I hugged him back and tried to collect myself.

"I'm ok." I pulled away from the hug.

"Moon told us what happened." Miguel spoke.

I nodded and went to sit on my bed.

"Want us to stay with you?" Aisha asked.

"You guys would do that, we have school tomorrow." I questioned.

"Of course we would." Miguel laughed.

"If you guys don't mind." I smiled a little.

"We don't mind at all." Robby smiled.

"Well, then get your asses in here." I patted the bed.

I had a king-size bed so it would fit all of us and we would all have enough room. I was on the right side, Robby was next to me, then Aisha, and then Miguel laid on the left side.

We all watched some movies. Miguel fell asleep first, then Aisha, then Robby. I was the last to fall asleep. Right before I fell asleep Robby scooted closer to me, wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me closer. I felt some of the pain ease and I fell asleep.