( 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗭𝗞𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗡. )

&&.| 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

" OKAY SO this question is for... cassie! this one is from our friend @ iloveyourmu-- anyways, ' was being an actress your dream job since you were a little, or do you have another dream job, if you do, what was it? ' "

the brunette's expression changed as she listened to the question that's being read to her.

" actually, i think i wanted to be a vet before, until i found out that i was allergic to their hair so i just dropped that "

" and then i found my passion for singing and acting, and i'm honestly so blessed that i got super cool parents that support everything i want so yeah, thanks for the question! "

" a vet? " the blonde that was sat next to her asked after she finished answering.

cassie laughed. " yeah, very random i know "

the mc smiled. " alright, let's move on, okay this one is for both of you. what is your favorite book or movie? oooh i'm curious for this one too "

" ooh, i think jayden can go first, i will have to think about this "

" oh, alright, umm for me i don't think i have a specific one but i enjoyed marvel movies a lot "

" oooh, good one! What about cassie "

" oh! I got one, so there's this book that my parents always read me since i was little, it's called 'Harry Potter' and there's like 8 of them, it's amazing really. " cassie excitedly answered.

" to be honest i have never heard of that but judging by the love you have for it, it must be amazing! " the mc laughed.

" yeah, cassie i've also never heard of that " jayden chimed in turning her head to look at cassie.

" i'll let you borrow it when you visit my house! "

" alright, here's the last question for both of you, describe your new netflix series in 5 words "

" one of us is gonna di-- " cassie was quickly cut off by jayden as the blonde covered her mouth with her hand.

" i'll do it, she's gonna spoil the whole thing so i'll do it, uhh funny, amazing, exciting, heartbreaking, and um dunno iconic i guess, i don't wanna spoil that much "

cassie finally managed to get jayden's hand off of her mouth and nodded agreeing with her partner.

the mc laughed once again. " alright! And that's a wrap, thank you so much cassie and jayden for coming tonight "

" And don't forget to watch ' Ruined Journals ' starring Cassidy avery and Jayden Bartles this summer only on netflix! Oh and by the way, happy birthday cassie. "

Cassie laughed. " it's still tomorrow but thanks! "

" yeah, i hope you'll have a good one. But anyway, that was it for tonight's show, and see you guys on our next show! "

" andd, cut. Good job everyone! "

The two thanked the production team and went backstage to grab their things. They took a picture together before heading back to their own home.