𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 ,

Remus and Sirius did a little reunion. the trio looked and them in confusion.

Hermione gasped. " NO, I TRUSTED YOU! HE'S A WAREWORLF, THAT'S WHY HE'S BEEN MISSING CLASSES! " she raged.

professor lupin snapped his head at her direction. " ah... miss grang- " professor lupin started.

" what does the fox say, ringdingding- " cassie hummed at the same time while bopping her head.

" girl don't- that song reminds me of bad memories- " Ron made a face.

" what, how dare you, that song was a bop! " Sirius exclaimed. cassie snorted at his statement while the trio turned to glare at her.

cassie cleared her throat. " right sorry, anyways- where were we? " she nervously coughed trying to hide a laugh.

" yes- of course, how long have you known miss granger? "

" since professor snape's essay "

" girl i didn't even do the essay " cassie mumbled to herself.

" well, well,well, hermione you really are the brightest witch I've- "

" girl just cut the rubbish, I'm bored " sirius whined.

" sirius stop- I'm trying to do my line, just wai- "

" I DID MY WAITING, 12 YEARS OF IT. IN AZKABAN! " sirius raged.

" FUCKING ICONIC " cassie whispers to herself while mouthing the exact same line.

" well i mean you can do it right now you know " cassie suddenly chimed in pointing at the rat in ron's grip.

" oh yeah- right. Aight buddy pass me the rat " sirius caughed awkwardly.

Ron blinked multiple times while cassie and hermione was still trying to stop harry from throwing hands.

After a long silence of ron lagging - trying to proccess everything- Cassie huffed.

" accio rat " she cast boredly. The rat flew to her hand after a small delay.

Cassie raised her eyebrows. " that wasn't suppose to work? " she questioned herself.

Everyone else in the room blinked.

"-anyways " she threw the rat to sirius.

" well that was easier than i thought it would be. " she shrugged before standing back to her place.

" go on, continue the show " she said to sirius.

" oh yeah right- "

" hold on sirius. We need to tell them first. Harry deserve to know the story of this traitor right here- "

" YOU'RE THE TRAITOR. YOU BETRAYED MY PARENTS, YOU KILLED THEM- " harry raged.

" no, harry listen, sirius didn't- " remus started.

" LIAR, HE SOLD THEM TO VOLDEMORT, HE'S A- "