𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐒 ,

" CAMPBELL, WHO DID YOU JUST ADD TO THE GROUPCHAT? " Draco Malfoy asked the girl sitting infront of him on the slytherin table.

Adelaine Campbell was too busy talking with the girl next to her and ended up ignoring the blonde leaving him annoyed as he rolled his eyes and threw his phone nonchalantly.

Meanwhile Blaise Zabini that sat right next to Draco had his eyes locked to the front as he watched the brunette girl that looked his age gets sorted in the front.

Draco narrowed his eyes at his friend before finally following where his eyes are looking. " an avery huh? " he said raising his eyebrows.

" yeah, guess they finally had the courage to show up in the wizarding world again. i saw sara talking to her a few minutes ago. do you reckon she'll get in slytherin? " blaise replied, eyes still locked to the girl that's currently getting sorted in the front.

Draco sneered at him." well no shit, she's literally merlin's decen- "

" GRYFFINDOR! "

Blaise snickered at the blonde. " or not. " he watched her wink at sara before walking to the gryffindor table.

Draco didn't say anything back as he furrowed his eyebrows trying to procces how the girl got into gryffindor.

" mate, you alright? " blaise chuckled. " wait wasn't her mum a gryffindor too? "

" i don't know and i don't care. Father won't stop talking about them after they were mentioned on the papers, he said he was friends with theodore avery or something " draco replied shaking his head taking his eyes off the girl.

Blaise arched his eyebrows making a face.

sara's pov

Dementwhores
19:05 pm

You added cassidyavery to dementwhores !

Fake barbie jr : campbell

who did u just add ffs

Zucchini: yo have yall
seen the avery girl

Pansy bae <3 : shes
actually very pretty Lol

Fake barbie jr: too bad
she's a Gryffindor

Cassz : someone
woke up And choose violence

Cassz removed fake barbie jr from demetwhores

You added fake barbie to dementwhores

You: MISTER BARBIE DRACO
IS ABOUT TO BE MURDERED
BY MY COUSIN YAY 😻

Zucchini: huh

ur cousin???

Wtf

did u just add ur cousin?

You: yes i just did blaise
Keep up

Pansy bae <3: nice

DOES SHE LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT

WHATS HER NAME

You: how did you even know
That she's a girl 😧🤨😀