𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐎2.

" FUCK YOU GRANGER " draco screamed almost throwing his phone at hermione.

" hey it's not my fault you're dumber than m- " she answered trying to muffle a laugh

" i am this close! This close from starting a riot- "

" you already did draco. Come on, there's still 20 questions more to go, you can beat hermione to first place if you want or whatever, so now go back to your seat- and no, tou can't set my laptop on fire- " cassie sighed.

" AYO BESTIE WHERE DID YOU GET THESE SHOES, THEY ARE LIT " theo's muffled voice can be heard from the closet.

" theo- please don't tell me you're literally trying my shoes on instead of playing the game- "

" OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS HIGH TOP, CASSIE I LOVE YOU BUT I'M STEALING THIS " he screamed from inside the closet cutting cassie again.

" i- You know what, you can take my shoes later if you got atleast in the top 5- "

" DEAL "

" alright then, let's change the subject.. okay here we go, we're doing potions. The code is 123098- DID YOU GET THAT NOTT? THE CODE IS 123098 "

" YEAH THANKS "

" okay aand, start " cassie announced as she starts the new round.

It was an intense silence for a full 30 minutes. Cassie watches as draco aggresively tap on the answers that's displayed on his phone screen, ron staring at his phone trying to figure out the answers.

And then there's harry, trying to ask hermione for answers only to be wacked on the face with her hand.

She looked at the rank watching everyone's progress until-

" FUCK YOU NOTT " blaise exclaimed loudly, standing up from his seat.

" SEE YOU LATER LOSER, future new shoe, i'm coming baby "

" COME HERE YOU JERK " blaise said as he walks to the closet.

" SARA, PANSY, HELP ME TAME THIS GUY I SWEAR TO MERLIN- WAIT THAT'S MY-

-BOMBARDA MAXIM-

NEVERMIND THAT BLAISE GET YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE NOW " cassie groaned in frustration when blaise started banging on the closet door instead.

She mumbled an 'incarcerous' and tied blaise to a chair with a laptop infront of him.

" okay, finally some peace. " she sighed.

" let's spice this up a little bit. I'm gonna put some rules and there's going to be prizes for each one of you but, the value depends on your rank at the end of the game.

--Alright, we're gonna move on to transfiguration now chop chop " right after she finished the sentence, she clicked the start and watched everyone plays once again.

" FUCK YEAH " theo's muffled voice came, breaking the silence. Everyone only glares at the closet door and continue to play.

And so the game ends after 3 hours. Hermione obviously got first place, draco catching up on second although he was only 1 point under hermione's score.

" okay, hermione's on first place, draco's second, sara's third, pansy's fourth.. and- shit my shoe- theoo on fifth wow okay " she announced loudly.

Draco is still glaring at hermione while blaise and ron threw their phone to cassie's bed groaning.

" FUCK YES, MY PRECIOUS SHOE, COME TO MAMA- HA! SUCK THAT BLAISEY WASEY " the screamed from inside the closet.

Blaise only glared at the door sticking up his middle finger.

" ookaay so, i'm hungry and i'm going to go to the kitchen, anyone wanna come? " cassie said as she gets up from the bed.

" i'm coming bestie " theo finally got out of the closet. Cassie whipped her head to his direction only to see him standing in her converse high top proudly.

" how the fuck did you manage to fit your big ass feet in that- " ron asked him slightly laughing.

" shut up before i feed you to granger's cat-"

" bloody hell, that cat already ate scabbers!"

" he did not you thickhead- " hermione defends but was cut by theo

" are you sure that's not your twin that he ate?"

" are you calling me rat?! Come here you snake! " ron said as he stand up ready to tackle theo. Cassie groaned and took her wand out.

" petrificus totalus " she cast at ron making him froze mid-way

" okay, better. Now let's go i'll make yall cookies " she waved off getting out from the room.

This is very boring lmao but anyways theres going to b one more chapter before the real sirius black shits so stay tuneee