" 𝑶𝑼𝑪𝑯. "

" SOMEBODY COME GET YOUR MAN... I THINK HE GOT LOST IN MY DMS, WHAT! MY DMS– "

" –YOU BETTER COME GET YOUR MANN I THINK HE WANNA BE WAY MORE THAN FRIENDS, WAY MORE THAN FRIENDS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY? IT AIN'T MY FAULT– "

Pansy and cassie are currently enjoying themselves, singing loudly with their arms hooked to each other happily marching their way to care of magical creatures class with the golden trio and sara's friend group trailing behind.

The trio was grinning at the pair while sara, blaise, and theo joined the two filling in random parts of the lyrics with their arms slung to each side of pansy and cassie's shoulders blocking the way.

Despite them being in two different houses, they get along with each other pretty well. They're obviously not at the besties-besties phase but they surprisingly don't bicker that much.

It's not like they talk to each other on daily basis when their mutual friend– cassie isn't around.

Ron was in fact, very unhappy at first. but after a few convincing and bribings with muggle foods from cassie he eventually agreed to hang out with the group.

finding out how well everyone is getting along puts cassie at ease knowing that she got rid of one problem off of her list.

everyone, except for draco malfoy.

The prominent scowl on his face speaks for his displeased towards having to have these gryffindors around, let alone a mudblood.

It was not a secret to anyone that the malfoys believe in blood prejudice; how biased they are towards the people that they believe as 'their kind'.

so most of the time, draco stayed silent, occasionally hiding his laughs when someone made a joke. it was different when it was just cassie and his slytherin friends; even though deep down, he knew that he doesn't mind the trio being around as he found them quite amusing tough he obviously won't admit that out loud.

the group arrived at the forest and parted away. cassie and the trio went to greet hagrid. they talked for a bit until neville's scream interrupted them and cassie went over to help the poor boy.

" Everyon' gather aroun' , now open your book to page- " hagrid started.

" and how are we supposed to do that? " draco said with an annoyed tone. their friends snickered at this while cassie and the trio stared at hagrid giving him encouraging looks after they watched him lose his confidence a bit.

hagrid cleared his throat. "Hasn'-- hasn' anyone been able to open the book? "

The class shook their heads while cassie is jumping in the middle of the crowd holding up her book for him to see.

" hagrid look i already did! " she excitedly admitted. Neville made a face hearing the last part.

Hagrid smiled at her and continued. "well-done cassie, You jus' need to strok' the spine-- see! " He demonstrates.

" Oh how silly we've been! Why didn't we guess " draco sarcastically said.

Cassie rolled her eyes before suddenly furrowing her brows trying to figure something out. after a few moments, a feeling of excitement suddenly took over the girl when she realized.