𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 ,

" okay now as much as i don't approve him being that close to my precious daughter they look kind of cute but that doesn't stop me from wanting to punch him on the ball- "

" theodore you might want to stop there- " his wife cut him off after seeing narcissa's horrified face hearing the last part of his sentence.

they are currently at the malfoy mannor's living room staring at cassie and draco tangled on the sofa completely ignoring theo's sleeping figure on the floor hugging his bag of chips, scared that someone will take it away from him.

it has been 2 weeks since cassie stayed at the malfoy mannor. let's just say, it went better than expected.

theo was surprised to found them having an actual civil conversation. they still bicker a lot but it always ended with cassie giving in because she's too tired to continue leaving draco with a smug look on his face.

To be fair, if they're around their friend groups, cassie is the one that has the least fights with draco.

but ever since cassie came to stay in his house, he became a total douche bag which kind of making theo regretting his decisions of bringing cassie to the malfoy mannor as he is already way too tired to stop the two from throwing hands at each other.

" right, anyways- OH YOU GET YOUR HAND OFF MY DAUGHTER YOU FAKE ASS BARB- "

Cassie jolted sitting right up accidently shoving draco off the sofa " huh- what the fuc- oh, hi dad " she scratched her eyes.

" bloody hell- who the fuck had the audacity to throw me off the bed- wait nevermind. avery, why are we in the living room? "

Cassie's dad cleared his throat catching the blonde's attention. Draco look up and quickly stand up brushing non-exsistent dust off his clothes.

" mister avery. " he cleared his throat awkwardly.

" draco. mind explaining what you were sleeping in the couch with my daughter? " he raised his eyebrows.

" sleeping? What- merlin's beard- that explains why i had a hard time breathing last night, she probably put me in a headlock in her sleep. I really thought i had asthma " he mumbled to himself.

" uhm- yes we must've fell asleep in the middle of the movie last night, i apologise and i promise you this will not happend again in the- "

" better not. " her father cut him off midway before going back to his normal bright mood while smilling at his sleepy daughter.

" good morning love! " her dad greets her.

" morning..? " cassie rubbed her eyes.

" wait where's theo- oh wait nevermind. " she searched for the brunette slightly panicking but calmed down when she saw him on the floor.

" right, um, what are guys doing here? " cassie looked at the adults awkwardly with a questioning look.

" oh! Yeah we were about to bring you guys to have brunch but seeing that you guys just woke up- except for that guy- " pointing theo sleeping figure on the floor with a weird look.