𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐎1.

" Cassie where the fuck were you?? " ron asked her his worried face morphed into an annoyed one.

" huh? Oh i just had a little tea time with dumb old door oh and i also went to visit hagrid and buckbeak " she shrugged.

" you mean dumblydaddy? " harry asked groggily. Cassie, ron, and hermione whipped their head to his direction.

" what the fuck, is he drunk?? " cassie whispered to ron, worried for the boy. Hermione and ron is still trying to proccess, blinking rapidly.

" harry- do you need to got to madam pomfrey? " hermione asked the boy

" huh, oh- what the fuck, did i just called dumbledore daddy? " the raven haired boy asked his friends.

" uh- chile anyways so- " ron turned away from him.

" okaay, so you're probably wondering why i look like a zombie- " cassie strated

" nah girlie, you looked like you just got drunk as fuck- but anyways " ron cut her off but stopped when hermione glared at him.

" great. Right sooo i just camped in the fucking library for 5 hours trying to get all of those useless materials in one kahoot game so get the fuck up, let's study in my room " she said standing up bringing out her ipad and macbook.

" wait hollup let me call sara and her peasants " she took her phone from her pocket.

" sa sa sa sa sa saraaaaa, " she called when her cousin picked up the phone.

" who the fuck- sara i think there's some creepy old woman calling you- "

Cassie furrowed her brows before making an 'ohh' face mouthing 'it's pansy' to the trio with a mischievous grin.

" girlie, you did not just call me old "

" huh- who the fuck is this "

" taylor swift. "

" OHMYGOD- AAAAAAAAA " a scream can be heard from the phone.

Cassie cringed at the volume and decided to put it on speaker and place it infront of ron's ear. Ron made a confused face until another scream came from the speaker. Ron jumped from the common's room scarlet couch smacking cassie's phone away from his ear yeeting it to the other side of the room.

Cassie's laugh stopped when he threw her phone.

" OH MY GOD MY POOR PHONE " she ran to get her phone. She picked her phone up from the floor only to find cracks all over the screen. She took out her wand and muttered a small 'reparo' and it went back to normal.

" thank god, i swear to god ronniekiens if you broke my phone again, i'll break your bones " she walk back to the couch.

" but you started it! " he defends

" fair point, anyways i'm gonna call draco now andd we'll start with kahoot "

" but cassie do you really think that this is affective? Because i cant risk my grades- " hermione asked her after cassie ends the call. Ron and cassie whipped their head to her direction.