𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 ,

CASSIE EXCITEDLY skipped her way down the stairs to finally start her special day.

When she got downstairs, she expected her parents to jump out of their hiding spot attacking her with flour and confetti while singing happy birthday.

Wrong.

When she got into the dining room, she was left with an empty table that is already decorated with heaps of birthday decorations but no one was there...?

She eventually looked around the house feeling worried until she finally heard noises from her dad's study.

She got there only to find her parents talking to a rather oddly dressed woman through the opened door.

" we're happy minnie, we really are. But are you sure it's safe already we've tried to protect her and tried our best to stop the ministry from tracking her magic ability. remember what happened to Theodore's parents in the war, a-and- mine- " she let out a small sob as she didn't get to finish her sentence, her body shaking a little.

Cassie froze, trying to process everything that she just heard before finally gaining the courage to fully step inside the room announcing her presence to the 3 adults.

" What do you mean war? and why are you guys talking about my grandparents, and who is this lady? I like your outfit by the way " she finally spoke.

The woman was taken aback for a second from the compliment she gave her before clearing her throat and sending a soft smile towards the girl. " well, nice to meet you cassie, i am professor minerva mcgonagall, deputy- "

" headmistress, the head of the gryffindor house and the hogwarts transfiguration teacher? " she cut her off before looking at her parents.

" mum, dad, did you rent an actor to play a character from the harry potter book for my birthday? "

Her dad snorted at this but immediately covered it with a cough after getting hit by his wife.

Professor mcgonagall was silent as she was confused on how cassie knew these things knowing that her parents never told her a single thing about hogwarts nor the wizarding world after the trauma they got.

The elderly woman finally glanced at her parents who just sighed realizing they have to finally reveal the secret that they've been trying to hide from her for 13 years. When they saw the look on the professor's face they only nodded allowing minnie to let the girl know.

" Well cassie, you see, have anything weird ever happened to you, like you did something that is not logic ever happened to you? " asked the woman softly.

" Well- er- yeah there's actually multiple times where something weird happened to me like when my sara-- my cousin, visited our house-- "

" --we watched a video about telekinesis and we played around pretending to do magic with mum's flower vase when it suddenly crashed to the floor like something was pulling it was like- magic, but- but that must be a coincidence right? " Answered the girl still a bit confused about what's going on

" oh yeah, her cousin did tell us about early accidental magic, thankfully she agreed to also play along " her dad added.

The woman smiled. " Well that's because you are a witch cassie, you came from a powerful pure bloodline. a famous one as well actually, but after you-know-who killed your grandparents- "

 a famous one as well actually, but after you-know-who killed your grandparents- "

FINALLYYY

alsO, next chapter is gonna be a bit complicated so buckle up !!!