𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 ,

" HOLD ON, so you're telling me that my grandparents were killed by that ugly ass mcnoldy?? "

" this gotta be some sick joke because, if this is real, then why did he murder my grandparents, i thought he only came for muggle borns?? "

" and how come are these people-- including you, from the harry potter book that mum and dad gave me. is real, this can't be true now can it?! "

" am i in a nickelodeon prank tv show? " she said before turning her head at random directions trying to find the ' prank camera '

Minerva only stood there, the woman was too stunned to speak as she processed the whole book situation and how the girl knew all of this.

Cassie then proceeds to go on a full rant about the ' Harry Potter ' book. She remembered all the plots from all 8 books by heart from the amount of time that her parents had read that for her since she was little until she finally moved to her own room.

She did find it quite strange, how the pages were slightly messy and how many typos that were in the book. Not to mention the dusty-looking paper.

She knew it was not just some ordinary book after she found out that she's the only one who owns the book.

She once told one of her partner she met on set only to confuse the girl even more.

' i actually never heard of that, is it a new book? ' After that, she never really try to ask more people and decided to not think about it.

But after hearing the news, cassie got mixed feelings. she'd lie if she said that she doesn't want to live or at least visit the wizarding world to meet the people there. especially the characters that were in the book

That's why she was shocked thinking that it was too good to be true.

After cassie finished her whole explanation about the harry potter book, it was silent for a few minutes.

Minerva gaped at her. Once again finding herself wondering how the girl knew the golden trio, the incidents that happened to the boy who lived, and even some charm spells that were 'on the book'. But she just shook it off her mind.

" Well cassie, that was quite impressive and I can also assure you that this is real. as you would probably know already, that your parents are also a wizard and witch, and a straight descendant of merlin- "

" HOLY SHIT I'M A whAt- " she exclaimed loudly.

" CASSIE LANGUAGE " her mum scolded her while her dad stared at her, amused.

They moved to the living room and after one full hour of explanation and countless gasps from cassie, professor mcgonagall finally gave her hogwarts letter.

with trembling hands, she accepted the letter before jumping around the room hugging the professor catching her off guard but smiled nonetheless at the girl's excitement.

Her parents chuckled. " oh minnie, it's cassie's birthday today, do you maybe want to join us for breakfast? "

" that sounds lovely, but sadly i got things to do i'm really sorry adelaine "