𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆? 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆?

CASSIE RUSHED to where the trio have gone, only to find them and a big black dog growling facing their direction.

Cassie panicked. " GIRL DON'T- I'LL TAKE THE RAT, YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE- OI- ugh " she groaned as the dog- well, sirius- walked his way to ron and dragged his feet to the entrence under the whomping willow.

" RON- " harry panicked.

" we have to get there! " hermione panted.

" girl do you not realised what- " cassie tries to stop her.

" the whomping willow! I know- "

" NO, That dog is big enough to eat
him! " harry cuts her off.

" well yall better not go there without anything, let me just- wait, where the fuck is my wand- WAIT A DAMN MINUTE-

" -I'M GONNA LOOK FOR MY WAND, STAY THERE UNTIL I COMEBACK " cassie screamed at the two as she left to look for her wand.

Cassie quickly ran back to the spot where they hid before and found her wand laying there.

'Might aswell just tape this to my wrist next time ' she mumbled before getting up and runs back to the whomping willow.

She heard a high pitched scream on her way. " oh you've got to be kidding me! Those stubborn gits! " she groaned.

And there they are. Hermione being swinged by one branches while harry tries to find his glasses.

Cassie panicked. " HERMIONE RELAX A BIT- WAIT SORRY THAT SOUNDS DUMB- HARRY JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND TRY TO NOT MOVE TOO MUCH. " she commanded.

Cassie took out her wand trying to cast the spell but hermione's screamed kept ringing in her ears making her lose her focus.

Her body starts to shake violently before she lost her vision.

Cassie's body suddenly moved in a speed of flash moving to harry's spot grabbing him by the shoulder before dissapearing into thin air and appearing again right behind hermione, also grabbing her by the shoulder and they landed inside the tree with a huge thump.

" holy... what just happened- OH MY GOD CASSIE, YOU'RE BLEEDING! " hermione breathed.

" sorry, what just happened- how did we get here? Did we teleport or somethin' ? " cassie questioned as she regained her composure while clutching her head.

" i think.. you apparate us here..? " harry panted.

" what the fuck that didn't make any sens- " cassie breathed out only to get cut off by ron's scream.

Right after she heard that, her hand quickly grabbed both of harry and hermione' shoulder before dissapearing into thin air once again and landed inside a room on their faces.

" ouch, yeah that definetly hurts. " cassie groaned as she gets up only to find ron and a man looking at them.

" and you definitely can teleport " hermione breathed.

Harry made a face. " and you, definitely need a practice- WAIT WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST APPARATE? US HERE? " he whined.

" GIRL I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I CAN DO THAT- ouch, OH DAMNN LOOK AT THESE, I GON' LOOK HOT AS FUCK "

" that looked painful as fuck but pop off girlie " the man croaked out.

" oh hey lol, wait who the fuck- OH HEY SIRI- "

" wait! ron are you okay? " hermione cuts her off.

" harry it's a trap- He's an animagus, it's black! " he breathed out as sirius came from behind the door.

" well no shit sherlock " cassie gets up.

" if you want to kill harry, you'll have to kill us too " hermione panicked, pulling harry behind her.

" only one, will die tonight " he croaked.

" oh yeah, about that- " cassie threw the cage she brought to him. Sirius made an impressed face.

" AND IT'LL BE YOU! " harry raged cutting cassie as he grabbed sirius by the neck pushing him to the floor.

" choke me like you hate, but you love me, lowkey wanna date me- "

" CASSIE! "

" right- sorry "

He laughed. " kinky, are you going to kill me harry- "

" EXPELLIARMUS! " the door suddenly burst opened, revealing professor lupin.

" this is going to be a long nighttt " cassie sighed.

" well, well sirius, looking rather ragged aren't we "

" he looked like a rabid dog to be honest, a little shower would do the job though. Get it? Rabid dog? " she snorted at her own joke.

" cassie, for fucks sake! " hermione scolded.

JULES' SHIT TALK SESH😻

hullo my loves lmao, i'm sorry but the messy chapter.

BTW WHAT DO U U GUYS THINK AB CASSIE'S NEW POWER AYEEE

i've been waiting to write that part since i created this story so gimme ur opnions😀

I'm literally trying to make this short bcs these sirius black events and shits would literally take 3 chapters to finish

But anyways, see u soon luvs<3