𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁 ,

" is she dead? " a voice said breaking the silence.

" i don't think so, bad bitches can't die," came another voice.

Cassie's eyes suddenly fluttered opened and she was greeted with her friends faces. She sat up groaning.

" the sleeping beauty is finally awake ladies and gents," theo joked clapping his hands mockingly.

" More like the sleeping demon," came her cousin's voice.

" I could beat the shit out of you if we're not in the hospital wing," she muttered laying back and closes her eyes again.

" We know, " her friends answered. cassie only hummed back at them before she suddenly sat up, her expression filled with worry.

" IS SCAR HEAD ALRIGHT? " she asked them worried for the boy. Draco snorted at the nickname she used for harry.

" I'm alright mum " another voice came from the bed on her right. She immediately jumped off the bed and went to hug him--well more like squishing his head and checking for any injuries.

When she let him go she noticed that her friends and the people around her were staring at her weirdly.

" What? " She asked them confused

" Girl, you just broke your ribs and your leg from falling- how- you're not supposed to be able to stand cassie- " fred that was in the room to check on harry explained. confusion and disbelieve can be seen on his face.

" The professor was freaking out when they went to get you, your eyes were white for some reason? Sara thought you were possesed " george continued and sara snorted at the last part.

" What? WAIT I BROKE MY RIBS? DAMNN, and for your information i don't feel anything lol is this normal, i can literally do a cartwheel right now look- " she said before doing a cartwheel to show her friends that she was alright.

" Wicked. " The weasley twins chorused.

" But- you're supposed to- what the- " hermione rambles.

" Wait i'm going to visit minnie! Bye guys! " She said waving to her friends before sprinting to mcgonagalls office still in her hospital wing shirt earning a few stares from the people in the hallway.

She barged in without knocking startling the professor that was working at her desk.

" minnie look i broke my bones again! "
She said excitedly approaching her.

Mcgonagall stared at her blinking rapidly.

" Well aren't you suppose to be in the hospital wing miss avery? " She asked the girl amused.

" What? Oh yeah i ran out and came to your office " she answered easily like it wasn't a big deal

The professor stared at her mouth twitching while she tried to keep her stern look that was plastered on the elder woman's face.

" Well then i suggest you to go back to the hospital wing or you can have a cup of tea with me perhaps? " The professor sighed shaking her head wuth an amused smile not leaving her face.

" YES! " cassie answered with no hesitation before sitting in the chair in front of mcgonagalls desk.

And so they talked and talked enjoying the rest fo their evening before madam pomfrey practically dragged her back to the hospital wing.