𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 ,

a little author note :D

for my old readers that are wondering, yes! I got rid of the chapter before this where cassie met the malfoys because i just felt like it was slightly off hssgajsjak, but i promise to give u sum malfoys and averys interaction soon ^_____^

i knew some people liked the 'meeting the malfoys' chapter and i'm so grateful for that, hence i'm writing this and putting it here to give heads up to the people that are confused

anyways i hope u guys will enjoy this chapter <333

-with much much love, julia ^_______^

IT WAS finally the day where cassie will go to hogwarts. September 1st.

Cassie usual WAP alarm went off waking the girl up. It took a few minutes for her to jump out of bed marching her way to the bathroom to get ready. 

She wore a crewneck over her hogwarts shirt so she won't have to change on the train. She wore the grey skirt that came with the shirt and grabbed a pair of her prada loafers.

She eyed the trunks that is filled with her things on the floor. Her dad told her to use those instead of suitcases so it wouldn't be flashy. She quickly grab all of her things and went downstairs.

  " are you ready to go to king's cross? "

" Of course, I've checked everything and oh, you said you owled professor dumbledore a few days ago right, why? " Cassie answered still eating.

Her parents only looked at each other. " you'll see "

When they arrived at King's cross, it was already filled with people hurrying to work trying to get to their destination as soon as possible.

they walked slowly admiring their surroundings. it was rare for them to go to a train station or take any public transportation since they usually would just use their private vehicle instead.

When they arrived on platforms 9 and 10 she looked at the wall between the platforms before shooting a grin to her parents.

" here we go I guess.. " she mumbled before disappearing through the brick wall.

She almost broke into tears when she saw the Hogwarts express. She's really going to hogwarts. 

30 minutes before the train boarded, She turned to face her parents.
" I guess this is gonna be my goodbye, don't miss me too much though," she said to her parents dramatically. They chuckled at her antics.

" Don't worry, we won't because we will see you at Christmas anyway " her father said.

" oh also, you won't have any more shooting or interview schedules for the next few months right? " 

" i think Loren didn't take the offers, and since i already finished all the interviews for ruined journals so i don't think so; but she did tell me to be ready if she calls me just in case, OH and i think there's one photoshoot that she already said yes to like next month? "

" alright, make sure to still enjoy your time there, you get me? "

" yessir, " she jokingly answered.