𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝒀 ,

" GET UP BITCH WE'RE GONNA PLAY UNO " cassie screamed directly to draco's ear

Their friends had just left the hospital wing after bringing them food and the stuff she asked them to.

" ughh fuck off avery. " draco groaned, still half asleep. Cassie only stared at him for a second before the corner of her lip pulled up forming a smirk.

With a loud thump, Draco is now on the floor after cassie shoved him off of the bed. She's now laughing at him clutching her stomach.

Draco looked up glaring at her before getting up and sprinting to her direction.

Cassie panicked and started running out of the hospital wing with her arm still wearing a sling and barefoot.

They stormed out of the room running and At this point cassie is still laughing while saying ' sorry's ' and asking him to stop chasing her while draco only smirked devilishly at her.

They ended up bursting to the great hall still running and laughing. The students only stared at them weirdly and their friends facepalmed.

" Cassie what did you do this time," hermione asked loudly still feeling embarrassed for her friend.

" wHat NO I- STOP CHASING ME- I ONLY WOKE HIM UP- MALFOY I'M SORRY OI STOP- TO PLAY UNO " Cassie answered.

" MORE LIKE SHOVING ME OFF THE BED. YOU'RE SO GOING TO REGRET THIS AVERY. " draco said loudly still chasing cassie around the room when madam pomfrey suddenly stood there on the door

" MISS AVERY, MISTER MALFOY, GET BACK HERE, NOW! " she called.

Professor McGonagall had an unamused look on her face while shaking her head.

" this isn't over avery. " draco whisper-shouted to cassie on their walk back to the hospital wing.

" fine, the person who loses on uno is the loser. " answered still slightly panting from the non-atop running.

They're now back at the hospital wing and madam pomfrey left the two not before glaring at them and locking the hospital wing's door.

" Alright, let's do this, 1 round. The loser must pay for butter beers on hogsmeade weekend " cassie said, her brown eyes staring directly at draco's.

" Deal."

They started playing in intense silence only muttering curse words every time they got the plus card. They were in the middle of playing when cassie suddenly got a phone call.

Cassie picked it up and draco put his card down waiting for her while sipping to his warm cup of tea.

" hello- oh yeah hey loren what's wrong? —wait really? modeling for witch weekly? I mean sure i guess but– fine.. alright yeah, my arm? No, it's going to heal in 2 to 3 days, alright bye. "

Cassie ended the call witha sigh escaping her lips. Draco only frowned seeing her expression.

" Aren't you suppose to be happy, like no jumping around the room, no happy tears, hello?? you literally just got offered to model for witch weekly. " He asked with a mocking high pitched voice before taking another sip to his cup.