𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 ,

CASSIE WAS beyond excited for her trip to diagon alley. She went to clean up and change her clothes into a more proper one since they planned to have a birthday dinner outside.

She grabbed her coat since it's winter and went to layer it on top of the blazer that she already picked. She went downstairs to the living room to find her parents already standing in front of the door.

" come on now, diagon alley gets crowded in the afternoon "

Once they got there. cassie practically jumped in her place only to stop after people stared at her. She shuffled awkwardly in her place before her parents dragged her to look at the shops.

Cassie didn't say a word as she was too caught up looking at the shops intensely to notice the whispers from her surroundings.

" isn't that the averys? I haven't seen them in ages! " a random man said to his mate as he eyed the family of 3.

" holy shit, isn't that the cassidy kid that played jules in nickelodeon?? "

" HOLY FRICK YOU'RE RIGHT " two teenage girls whisper-shouted to each other as they stared at the brunette.

To be honest, cassie was not really expecting these as she thought muggles are the only one who watched these things.

After what felt like hours, they finally arrived at the Gringotts and went to grab some galleons since her parents didn't have any at the moment. It has been so long for them since the last time they went here, so it was also kind of a nostalgia for them.

To keep it short. Cassie finally got her wand from Ollivander. She had to go through chaos before finally getting the right wand in her hand.

After they paid, they went to madam malkin to get her robe and stopped by a fancy restaurant.

Then she decided to post a story of the picture she took earlier on her instagram story as she learned how to active her instagram where it sorts out the muggle users that followed her and the wizards so it wouldn't leak clues and expose the wizarding world to the muggles.

INSTAGRAM ,
@ cassidyaveryofficial just poster a story !

INSTAGRAM ,@ cassidyaveryofficial just poster a story !

SOOO WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT THE NEW CHAPTER LMAO I KEEP EVERYTHING SHORT BCS IDK ITS QUITE BORING RLLY